Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reckon we got one more Vin frenzy in the barrel. Last few they seemed to fire a few warning shots, things went quiet and then it was frenzy time! Yesterday afternoon i was almost certain i was going to miss out. It's not an amazing feeling.

Here is an image i found when i image searched "lucky forklift":

View attachment 829396

It's moving a big hat. The bigness of the hat is incongruous with the famed smallness of a leprechaun. For this i have no explanation. You're welcome.
Thanks Hoopy. Everyone needs a lucky forklift in their lives!

WOW. What a week!! I have never known this thread so busy after a lull. Congrats to all that received good news. Thanks to everyone for contributing. 🤗 Things are finally happening.

And now for possibly the ultimate first world question...what are you going to name your car??
Interested to hear people's thoughts...
"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false

Did I hear someone say Blue/white combo was no getting enough love earlier? Crunchy may be the beginning of a new wave of them… congrats Crunchy!
Blue/White M3P combo here. OD 06/02. VIN hit in the last hour and on top of that, $2K cheaper. Happy days.

First post for me, joined up last week and have been lurking watching the avalanche of VINs.

Agree, seem to be a lot of forms found around, I put my details into the one that @Ormaus created but now seem to have three on the go, happy to oblige again but would be awesome to have one source going. Appreciate the great work you guys have put into doing this btw.👍🏼
I was looking at the available spreadsheets last night.

The trouble I had with Ormaus's spreadsheet was it wasn't available online, so was difficult to browse and filter, and the screenshots posted were so poor quality they couldn't be imported to a spreadsheet of my own.

The US-centric "Teslike" google sheet was difficult to filter for us because we were all lumped in the "Other" country specification.

And yes it looks like ChrisAKAHydra started one this morning around the same time as mine.

Mine has all the entries from the Teslike US spreadsheet, so is more historical, and because it's Excel online, it's easier to filter than Google sheets are.

WOW. What a week!! I have never known this thread so busy after a lull. Congrats to all that received good news. Thanks to everyone for contributing. 🤗 Things are finally happening.

And now for possibly the ultimate first world question...what are you going to name your car??
Interested to hear people's thoughts...

Domino (it's black with white interior)... seems to fit 🤣

The "estimate" may well be a pipe dream. My whole point was to question the OP view that nothing much had been produced other than the Perth cars. The numbers listed here are only a representative fraction of the actual people being allocated cars. Not every Tesla purchaser uses social media platforms. Whilst the VINs being reported vary in their sequence it is significant given we started at 589xxx and are currently at 6103xx or thereabouts. His premise that the shutdown starting tomorrow wasn't happening because Chinese chats didn't mention it is like saying the Labor didn't win the election because Facebook didn't have discussion on it. Don't sweat it. We'll know the true figures built, shipped and delivered for the quarter once Tesla report their figures as part of their production reporting. Their push is to make as many cars as possible this quarter to make up for the losses caused by the COVID shutdowns during the previous quarter. I was one of those dudded by the lack of planning and COVID shutdowns to miss getting my order for 7 months and two weeks. I am happy that I now have a VIN and look forward to finally getting my order to drive...
My defence to this is that the fact you heard about the 18th shutdown was also from social media? Otherwise did you hear it from anywhere official?

Everything we do here is speculation including your estimates.