Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have used the Chrome extension and its not finding it :( Not sure how to use the bookmark one properly yet

Go to your Tesla account page and manage your order (as normal). Then open this URL https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders You can open it in a new tab and it should also work. The output is a JSON file, so if it doesn't display nicely in Chrome you can add an extension to Chrome.

I use this in Edge (which is built on Chromium of course) ... JSON Beautifier & Editor ... and I get this in my browser (just a snip ... the rest of the screen shows your 'rn' and options etc) ...

1658385450966.png

[ and I so much want that vin field to have data!! ]

Reactions: Danforged
EDD will likely change before the firm date. It's not necessary to pay your final balance until closer to the actual delivery. Just make a small test payment to test everything is working OK and to get the details into your bank account for the transfer(s).
Great - already done that. Next step seems to be the registration application. Still trying to get them to correct the pre-filled details before I can sort out the rest. Also hope they'll send an email soon with whatever email address I need to send it back to...

Reactions: Braz
Wife just case in to ask me if she should respond to SMS's appearing to be from Tesla, Her number isnt on the account anywhere, the purchase is by my company. This happened a few months ago but the RN didnt match so we assumed a scam. Timing of this now seems a bit odd. Maybe the scammers know orders are coming due, but no idea how they linked anything to that phone number.

@Hoopyfrood .. somebody on here said something about a yellow section needing filling out, so I did and sent back to the last SA to contact me via same method. Got a reply back saying it was all good and if I have any questions, to send them through... no questions though, everything get answered here befire I can think of them!

@NoTimeToLose and @MagicalseT : hope to see you both on the road as I am SE too 😁

@Hoopyfrood .. somebody on here said something about a yellow section needing filling out, so I did and sent back to the last SA to contact me via same method. Got a reply back saying it was all good and if I have any questions, to send them through... no questions though, everything get answered here befire I can think of them!

@NoTimeToLose and @MagicalseT : hope to see you both on the road as I am SE too 😁
Look forward to it!

Reactions: Redrum
Great - already done that. Next step seems to be the registration application. Still trying to get them to correct the pre-filled details before I can sort out the rest. Also hope they'll send an email soon with whatever email address I need to send it back to...
See my post above. Australian Model 3 Waiting Room

There is a phone number on there if you zoom in on the image. I'm sure that could help you correct your rego details without needing to wait for an email from them.

A tip I can give is to make sure you have unlimited hire car in your policy. Tesla have a history of long wait times for crash repair parts, I'm talking months in some cases. Also make sure they offer your choice of repairer as Tesla only deal nicely with authorised repairers. In my research in Brisbane AAMI are one which offer unlimited hire car as an option with a generous daily allowance and choice of repairer. Your cercumstances will be different to others so best to put aside a few hours to check them all out.
This is solid advice, thanks!

Reactions: Blaq
I have contacted tesla delivery advisor and trde-in advisor regarding registration document highlighted.
If you finished registration document just after your order made before, you can ignore it as they have all of your information. If not, delivery advisor will contact you.
The document is for showing your car’s vin and engine number detail.
According to them- for the actual delivery, an sms will be sent with 3 days of pickup window. Stay back and hang in there!

I have contacted tesla delivery advisor and trde-in advisor regarding registration document highlighted.
If you finished registration document just after your order made before, you can ignore it as they have all of your information. If not, delivery advisor will contact you.
The document is for showing your car’s vin and engine number detail.
According to them- for the actual delivery, an sms will be sent with 3 days of pickup window. Stay back and hang in there!
Not sure if it's the same in NSW but the new rego document is an authority for the dealer to act on your behalf as an agent to register the car. They have your details but need your sign off. I'm not sure it should be ignored.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ormaus