Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect you are correct, but I hope you are wrong and we get some RWD VINs allocated this weekend.
I believe that we will see some cars on either of Paglia, Panganella or Morning Clara. I believe more likely to be on Morning Clara for early to mid Sep Delivery. This is speculation of course. But I strongly believe that just need to clear Q1 orders by end of Q3.

I mean the earlier they can finish the upgrades the quicker they can fill backlogs (at 7700 cars/week), I'd say it's in their best interests to restart ASAP to relieve this pressure that's been sitting on their backs for months. Also it always looks good to complete a project ahead of schedule, perhaps the downtime accounted for risks that works may take longer than anticipated.

I mean the earlier they can finish the upgrades the quicker they can fill backlogs (at 7700 cars/week), I'd say it's in their best interests to restart ASAP to relieve this pressure that's been sitting on their backs for months. Also it always looks good to complete a project ahead of schedule, perhaps the downtime accounted for risks that works may take longer than anticipated.
just keep in mind it will take weeks to fully ramp up.

Reactions: Avoz
I am pressed by this. How is my delivery period still Aug 26 - Sep 3?
Doesn't the ship come to PK first?
Well the ships stop in Brisbane first then about a week later it ends up in PK, here is the schedule

In saying that I am in Melbourne so its does seem a little odd that I am getting it earlier, The EDD algorithm is strange and inconsistent to say the least, I am prepping myself for the dates to slide which I am sure it will

Well the ships stop in Brisbane first then about a week later it ends up in PK, here is the schedule

In saying that I am in Melbourne so its does seem a little odd that I am getting it earlier, The EDD algorithm is strange and inconsistent to say the least, I am prepping myself for the dates to slide which I am sure it will
I am seeing a lot of more posts on facebook with their dates being adjusted to an earlier date.
I am hoping my account is yet to be updated...

Has anyone done any sort of analysis of expected output of known AU productions days v known vin allocations? Obviously there would be a lot of extrapolation and guess work, but I would be interested to see if the known production is accounted for with VINs or if there are still vins to be allocated either at sea or waiting at the factory or dock.

Reactions: j4rryd