Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just spoke to an SA in Perth (not the one I've been dealing with previously) and he said verbatim "I would manage your expectations, we are currently looking at delivery by the end of the year for your car". I'll admit I had a bit of a vent and pointed out that March LR and June Model Y orders are being done ahead of January/February RWD orders - he basically said tough luck and blamed it on the Shanghai lockdown.

I just spoke to an SA in Perth (not the one I've been dealing with previously) and he said verbatim "I would manage your expectations, we are currently looking at delivery by the end of the year for your car". I'll admit I had a bit of a vent and pointed out that March LR and June Model Y orders are being done ahead of January/February RWD orders - he basically said tough luck and blamed it on the Shanghai lockdown.
I am not saying that will not be the case, but I would not believe anything an SA tells you. My SA said I would find out from wherever before him from Tesla.

Reactions: Draco
Are they the mats from tessories? They look like the photo on their site.
Yes, all from Tessories. A few items not shown in the photo, such as the boot hook, camping mattress, jack pads.

1658800457622.png

Reactions: dogstarlady
All RWD and LR are 208, the LR has the additional front motor. The P is 239 from memory.
Curious where this is specified? (For AU particularly)

Telsa's own page says
3D5 is 180kw @6k - 326nm
3D7 is 194kw @5.4k - 340nm

That's not necessarily a negligible difference.. especially if we're down from the rated 208.

Power ratings are a function of how much torque is produced at a given engine speed.
Without seeing the torque curves from a dyno, there's a possibility the D5 has more down low performance. But given the lower peak torque output, I'd be surprised.

Morning Clara docking in Brisbane moved up. Now due in tomorrow night at 10pm (was previously Thursday).

Departing for Port Kembla Thursday at 8am.
Think you mean 6-10AM Arrival Tomorrow

RRMORNING CLARAVEHICLES CARRIER199.9Wilhelmsen Ships Service (Brisbane)27-07-22 06:0027-07-22 10:00Drift Point CartwrightFisherman Island No 1SCHDShanghaiPort Kembla2263
DEPMORNING CLARAVEHICLES CARRIER199.9Wilhelmsen Ships Service (Brisbane)28-07-22 08:0028-07-22 12:00Fisherman Island No 1SEAPLANShanghaiPort Kembla2263

Reactions: CompleteMuppit
Curious where this is specified? (For AU particularly)

Telsa's own page says
3D5 is 180kw @6k - 326nm
3D7 is 194kw @5.4k - 340nm

That's not necessarily a negligible difference.. especially if we're down from the rated 208.

Power ratings are a function of how much torque is produced at a given engine speed.
Without seeing the torque curves from a dyno, there's a possibility the D5 has more down low performance. But given the lower peak torque output, I'd be surprised.

UK but I think it is the same for AUS. Tesla don’t make different models for different countries.

Pretty much, these guys have quite literally 0 control over anything.

someone said on Whirlpool forums, VIC pickup is no longer Mulgrave but Oakleigh South. Anybody aware of the exact location?

Edit : Apparently it's the old Sidetracked
364-370 Huntingdale Rd
I was just at the Mulgrave centre 1 hour ago dropping of my plates and the guy there confirmed I will pick my car up there, maybe some will be in Oakleigh but I am getting mine at Mulgrave