Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that have tested payment, how long did it take to go through? I did the $1 test last night and nothing changed yet.. I am sort of also waiting for another invoice cause I am changing deposit value, though not sure if that will be from Macq or Tesla as of yet... With my EDD change to a week earlier for start, I need to get my side done within the week..
The weekend payments take a bit of time, I did a test payment on a Saturday morning and it only showed up early Monday evening. So it should be around later today

Reactions: Redrum
For those that have tested payment, how long did it take to go through? I did the $1 test last night and nothing changed yet.. I am sort of also waiting for another invoice cause I am changing deposit value, though not sure if that will be from Macq or Tesla as of yet... With my EDD change to a week earlier for start, I need to get my side done within the week..
It all depended on what time I did it. I made about 6 payments. One payment on a Friday afternoon didn't show until Tuesday. Others, like from Monday to Thursday could show up late that day but mostly the next day. Just make sure to refresh your webpage.

Reactions: PcS000 and Redrum
Going to be interesting to see your reaction if/when they propose grandfathering $100 bills to make hoarding large amounts of cash less practical.
Not sure why this is an issue (hoarding), if someone chooses to hold cash and deal in cash so be it its their right. Anyways it really only hurts them if they stuff their mattress full of cash as it loses value over time due to inflation.

• Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
Mine took less than 24 hours to show.

Reactions: Redrum