Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was under the impression that my car, or the next lot of cars would be on Viking Passama. But looks like this ship would dock port Kembla around the 5th or 6th.
Going by the trend from here it should take maximum of a week or 10 days for the cars to be delivered. This doesnt actually meet my EDD timeline of Aug 26th to Sep 5. Would this mean we can expect a change in EDD brought forward?
I would guess yours is on Morning Crystal based on your EDD range. Morning Crystal is due in to Port Kembla 12th August.

With the Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners seeming to be always out of stock, are there any great alternatives out there that people would recommend in the mean time? Also, for the QLD Brisbane people waiting, who do you guys have lined up for tinting/paint protection for your Model 3's?
Express Tinting at Virginia did ceramic and tint for $995 on mine

Reactions: M_Harps
Last edited by a moderator:
I just received these: TESLA MODEL 3 Car Floor Mats 3D XPE Textured look - Front and Rear Set 2017-2022

They look good, though I don't have a car to put them in yet. If you want to get them, you can use this link to get 10% off your first order (I get $5 somehow from this, too)
I've been interested in these. Is the colour proper black? Because half of the photos online look black and the other half look a dull grey.

Moderators note: The referral link has been removed from this post as they are not allows on TMC.

Last edited by a moderator: