Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had this message on my account but no change to EDD 24/8-2/9
"Additional payment required. Pay remaining balance now to avoid delays in delivery"

Sounds a bit threatening, especially since I can't get to a bank until next Monday. Anyone else had this message? Any consequences?
Had that after my first $100 test payment.
Disappeared after I paid full balance.

Reactions: *Sparkles* and Braz
Guys the registration document which you download from the account. So we have to sign and complete these and take to delivery center or upload prior to going out there?

I was wondering about that too. But it was later confirmed by my SA and followed by an email from Tesla that I have to. My wife did speak to the SA on this.

I completed all the boxes and my signature on my mobile and it wasn't that easy and I spent hours doing both my M3 and MY. Then I found out my DOB on the forms was wrong. I had to do it all over again.

For NSW customers, the form is to be sent back to [email protected]

I was wondering about that too. But it was later confirmed by my SA and followed by an email from Tesla that I have to. My wife did speak to the SA on this.

I completed all the boxes and my signature on my mobile and it wasn't that easy and I spent hours doing both my M3 and MY. Then I found out my DOB on the forms was wrong. I had to do it all over again.

For NSW customers, the form is to be sent back to [email protected]
Maybe this is just a Perth thing but mine was a digital signature for rego. Signed the form on the phone. Weird how it's not consistent

Has anyone had a 3rd party picking up the vehicle on his/her behalf?

I have been away from home for 8 weeks and will be for another 2 weeks. I drafted up a POA to my wife with as much details as I could think of before I left. My EDD is from Aug 8 followed by the MY from Aug 18.

I managed to hold off on ship tracking... was going great. Alas, today I lost the fight.

Impatient Perth soon-to-be M3 owner... EDD Aug 23rd - 6 Sept.

Was wondering what ship would be bringing new toys. Looks like not many options coming into Freo other than THERMOPYLAE, which is docked in Brisbane currently. Stops in Port Kembla, Melbourne then Freo on 16th August. Seems to line up nicely with current ETA's.

I managed to hold off on ship tracking... was going great. Alas, today I lost the fight.

Impatient Perth soon-to-be M3 owner... EDD Aug 23rd - 6 Sept.

Was wondering what ship would be bringing new toys. Looks like not many options coming into Freo other than THERMOPYLAE, which is docked in Brisbane currently. Stops in Port Kembla, Melbourne then Freo on 16th August. Seems to line up nicely with current ETA's.
The Armacup schedule tells you the Fremantle transshipment vessel for each of the ships from Shanghai - for Morning Clara it is indeed Thermopylae, and for both Viking Passama and Morning Crystal it is Titania.

• Informative
Reactions: Hot_Since_77
What does this mean?
Various links

Appears CATL have upgraded LFP tech to LMFP which boosts capacity so are gearing up to supply a 72kWh pack to Tesla by end of year.

Will be interesting to see whether Tesla launches this as a new Medium Range variant or upgrades the base model (from 60kWh currently).