Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to all those people who have received VINs in the recent storm! Very happy for you guys - and it gives the rest of us a sliver of hope that maybe ours is on the way too!

Question for those who have received a VIN and SMS: how long is it normally between your app updating with a specific EDD (eg. Aug 17-31) and you getting an SMS? Reason being I was thinking of contacting the app developers and suggesting they add a push notification whenever the EDD changes. Would save me having to buy a new F5 key every month. If it turns out that we get an SMS within an hour or so the the app updating, I won't bother checking it every 5 seconds. But if it's days in between, it's probably a feature most of us would appreciate? When I say most of us, I mean those people that can't just be chill and wait like an adult. I just am not that person and I make no apologies :)
Totally agree with you Gokk.. So good to see some RWDs being made.. I can't chill either and I am March 12 RWD order....every time I check in I feel like I am running after the last bus of the day and it is slowly pulling away packed with loads of LRs Ys and Ps ...I can't quite reach it and the next bus for me is 3 months away , with my rego running out in December 😂

Does anyone know when Morning Crystal expected to dock at port of Melbourne ?
It is not showing up in the port schedule.
Guessing with the departures on the RoRo docks (Webb Docks West 1-3), possibly tomorrow evening or Monday morning. Tongola is at Webb Dock West 3 and is scheduled to leave tomorrow night, Viking Passama is at Webb Dock West 2 and scheduled to leave tomorrow morning. The arrivals for Webb Dock West 1 looks too packed to fit Morning Crystal.

5 mins until Euphony Ace is to arrive at Port Kembla - allegedly. Quick, someone run down and check! :D

Arrived last night as far as I can tell on ship tracker.
RoRo says im on this ship so now i can delete all the links to Shanghai, Ship tracker View page Source and WaWu and just have RAV up refreshing every 5mins. After this we can lay back and say "wow that was better than s...."