Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super helpful! Thanks!

One thing I'm a bit confused on is that I've already got a new feature in my Tesla account - showing payment details, and I can arrange payment with all the details there for me to use. I've emailed my Macquarie rep (paying half cash, half financed) and will wait his reply. But the process through Tesla seems sort of vague - I don't have the invoice but I do have the payment details? And I have the registration form already? I would have thought they might have stepped this out clearer.
It's messy, the benefit of being with one of the Tesla financiers is that the final payment process is usually fairly straightforward given that they deal with each other on a daily basis. I'm not planning on making my final payment until I have an invoice and I'm a week away from taking delivery.

Accessories Watch: Bought this glass screen protector for M3LR off some ebay seller for like under $30 with free postage. In comparing with is the more expensive named brand screen protector (Cygnett OpticShield $55.95) I purchased for my Apple iPad Pro, I have to say the thickness and overall quality is almost identical. Very basic packaging but overall very happy with it. Note the wording on sticker on right which states "Protection of God"... uh nice!

Attachments

• IMG_0942.jpeg
    IMG_0942.jpeg
    545.3 KB · Views: 67
I think they said it would be a careful ramp after the production line reopened. Which I think only restarted about a week ago. I think you will get a VIN in the next week.

Does anyone know if there were any changes to the cars after the production line pause? Or was it all just production line optimisation?

I'm work in the technology space, so for me the lack of buttons and everything being controller via a touchscreen, pleases me greatly. I know that is also as you've raised a downside for some but I welcome the cleaner aesthetic.
Me too ! That said my car is 6 to 9 months away but rather than accessories I've bought instead a little microcontroller board with a CAN controller (Canbed 2040) & some cute i2c & spi based displays ... To make a Speedo in front of me or a hud :)

Me too ! That said my car is 6 to 9 months away but rather than accessories I've bought instead a little microcontroller board with a CAN controller (Canbed 2040) & some cute i2c & spi based displays ... To make a Speedo in front of me or a hud :)

Nice! Looks like we will be waiting for the same time roughly, when did you order? I love what you're planning to do, do you mind sharing a link when you're able to with what you purchased? I enjoy doing some automation in my spare time so I know your desire to tinker!