Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, the ship didn’t sink, the semi didn’t crash, got the car. The build quality is pretty good, but there was some cracking sound when I adjust the steering wheel, but didn’t happen again.

Attachments

• EFED6DB5-3047-41BA-B25F-47A30FBDF7CC.jpeg
    EFED6DB5-3047-41BA-B25F-47A30FBDF7CC.jpeg
    500.7 KB · Views: 71
  • FF40ABCB-499C-448F-99E6-8902A47B185D.jpeg
    FF40ABCB-499C-448F-99E6-8902A47B185D.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 37
Nice! Looks like we will be waiting for the same time roughly, when did you order? I love what you're planning to do, do you mind sharing a link when you're able to with what you purchased? I enjoy doing some automation in my spare time so I know your desire to tinker!
OD is May 11 from memory... I'll definitely post something eventually:) I'll probably seek somebody in CBR with a 3d printer to make a case for it :)

Welcome @Giganic. Is this going to be your second test drive? Can’t wait to drive past the petrol stations and flip them the bird
for gouging us for so long. With accessories, you can try to hold off now but for most of us it’s a losing battle 😩
I'm looking for the day I pull up at the pump IN MY TESLA to fuel a jerry can for my mower and ATV. I want to see the looks on peoples' faces:D

Last edited:
I'm looking for the day I pull up at the pump IN MY TESLA to fuel a jerry can for my mower and ATV. I want to see the looks on peoples' faces:D

I went battery electric mower almost 10 years before getting a tesla - and it's still going strong. I still go the the petrol station occasionally in the Tesla, to swap sodastream bottles. Haven't bought a drop of petrol in over 2 years.

I went battery electric mower almost 10 years before getting a tesla - and it's still going strong. I still go the the petrol station occasionally in the Tesla, to swap sodastream bottles. Haven't bought a drop of petrol in over 2 years.
I'm starting to research into an electric ride on mower. I'd like to replace the hulking petrol beast with something better.

So, I've been a member off these forums since the day I ordered my 3 LR. I've lurked here and sometimes contributed when I can. But this thread will be dead to me come Wednesday at 11am as I will be finally taking delivery at Chatswood. I have mainly been on Vedaprime where I found the service invaluable. Veda provided me with a date which was two days out of the final delivery date but within his estimate and the ongoing information has been of great solace as I have been waiting eight and a half months for my car. Many here will dis his service but the community atmosphere whilst you wait is not rivalled by any other online forum. I will retire to the other forums of TMC in future. I hope you all get your cars in a short as possible time. I look forward to seeing you all on the road if you live in NSW. Happy EVing.

So, I've been a member off these forums since the day I ordered my 3 LR. I've lurked here and sometimes contributed when I can. But this thread will be dead to me come Wednesday at 11am as I will be finally taking delivery at Chatswood. I have mainly been on Vedaprime where I found the service invaluable. Veda provided me with a date which was two days out of the final delivery date but within his estimate and the ongoing information has been of great solace as I have been waiting eight and a half months for my car. Many here will dis his service but the community atmosphere whilst you wait is not rivalled by any other online forum. I will retire to the other forums of TMC in future. I hope you all get your cars in a short as possible time. I look forward to seeing you all on the road if you live in NSW. Happy EVing.
Nice. Thanks mate. Enjoy your car! Mine not die until Feb-May. I drop in here every so often…don’t want to get envy unnecessarily