Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why so may payment? lol

Strange how people carry on to "Test" payments... They are a major company so why do we need to test a payment lol
Nothing to do with Tesla being a major company….personally, I’d want to know that the quoted banking details (BSB mainly, I believe the account number is in fact your RN number) are in fact correct and that my hard earned is actually going to the right place.

Just joined to chime in and keep track on the thread instead of lurking as I have been since google recommended the thread some months ago.

Looks like March orders are starting to get VINs allocated, I purchased just after the initial price hike in April :(

Hopefully April orders get a run soon.

I wanted to add, and I'm not sure if it's already in the thread, but I got pre-approval through Macquarie, I asked during my three month renewal of the pre-approval if the original interest rate of 2.99% would stand given the recent cash rate increases. They've advised me it will as long as the loan commences prior to the 6 month expiry of the original (which would be October for me).

Hopefully Tesla pull through and I get it all sorted before then.

Another helpful hint - phone Tesla and confirm the bank details over the phone before paying. A scam email won't work if you call the business and confirm the bank details.
There’s also another way, when you log into your account and click on “+ Payments”, you’ll see a blue ”Continue” button, just click on that and it’ll take you to a ”Review and Pay” screen and you’ll see a blue “View Transfer Details” button - just click on that and it’ll show you your RN # (order number) and that will be also your Bank Reference number and also the Beneficiary Account number. So if you get an email that shows the Account “Beneficiary Account” different from your own order number, then it’s likely a scam, but if the numbers in the final invoice email match the online Transfer details then you’re all set. I still did a test one of $109.00 as this rounded it down for me anyway. The Order number, Bank Reference number, and Beneficiary Account numbers should all match.
Transfer Details.jpg

I have the option to pick up or get delivered. Has anyone had experience of getting their pride and joy delivered (outside of Sydney) and what was that like?
Delivery is great. 2nd Tesla was delivered. Rolls off transport in front of house then you call to get out of service mode. Only downside was car was filthy from trip whilst pickup comes with a nice clean car.

3rd will be picked up at delivery centre but originally booked for delivery