Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting I am in Swansea I received a call a few days ago my car is being delivered tomorrow but I have not received an update on my account of a call from the 3rd party deliverer .I was told that my car was in Tas on the 10th waiting for the 3rd party to deliver Maybe they like to get a few to gather to make delivery more profitable I order on the 2 Dec last year and the car was imported into au on the 1st July

What’s everyone’s strategies for coping with the unknown delay?

I like to listen to EV and Tesla podcasts. Two of my favourites are

(Apologies for the Apple- only links, I’m sure these podcasts exist on the other platforms)

Tesla Daily - focusses on Tesla stock / share price movement, and discussion on macro level items. Shanghai factory often rates a mention for various reasons. But it is also focussed on the US market since, you know, AMERICA.

Fully Charged Show - if you remember the sci fi comedy Red Dwarf, Kryten has become a Tesla and EV fan. The topics often look at general EV stuff, but Tesla is high on the list due to the prevalence and Robert Lewellyn owns one himself
Cheers! I also like InsideEVs bit it's only released once a week (Saturday here, Friday in the US) :)