Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awwww, sorry you had to do that @miwa Melb ... but hopefully you feel a bit better after making your decision?
After the MY went on sale and we ordered, we were always going to cancel the M3… but now I feel like I’m starting all over again!
I consoled myself afterwards by buying some more accessories - drives for sentry :)

Same here, the only update I’ve seen since getting the pre-delivery text on Monday is my EDD being push back by two days to match today’s date
I can confirm the same here.

Received Monday Pre SMS with 17-31 Aug EDD Melbourne pickup, was today pushed back to 19 Aug-2 Sep.

Feel like the Tesla gods are not aligned with our impatience and restlessness.

Reactions: TCM3
the cheapest insurance I can find on an agreed value of 90k is around $2,000 - $2,200. Does anyone have any tips on more reasonable insurers?
I got Allianz to about 1200 a year. Glass and Hire Car included. Agreed value 91k.

But will depend where you live, garaged etc. lots of details into why you get the price you get.

Anyone who has collected delivery know if there any specific documents to bring apart from licence and insurance stuff?
They only told me to bring my license, and to be honest, they didn't even check that. Tesla won't care if you're insured or not, so no need to bring that documentation (though to be clear, you should definitely be insured).

Telsa also want you to have the Tesla app installed - though I suspect for most of us, we installed it months and months ago anyway.

Reactions: Polarxp
They only told me to bring my license, and to be honest, they didn't even check that. Tesla won't care if you're insured or not, so no need to bring that documentation (though to be clear, you should definitely be insured).
Didnt check my license either. But they clicked some buttons to make my phone app work with the car. So I would have had to have the phone app logged in at very least.

Might have triggered for them if my wife showed up with my phone or something. Or not?

• Informative
Reactions: *Sparkles*
New teslas incoming past Heathcote
There was another truck with any 3 cars following

Attachments

• 76A39BEF-C273-4410-8AD9-0085AAFB0FB5.jpeg
    76A39BEF-C273-4410-8AD9-0085AAFB0FB5.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 73
Might have triggered for them if my wife showed up with my phone or something. Or not?
I honestly wonder about this :)... I think the sum total of me identifying who I was amounted to me saying "Hi, I'm ... [first name only], and I'm here to pick up my car".

I half suspect, that if your wife went in and had the app signed in already, they may well have let her drive off with it.

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000
The locked in Macquarie interest rate has expired for me... Need to place a fresh application with the new interest rates.

Macquarie new rates are - Fixed rate of 5.94% and a variable rate of 4.49%

I think a novated lease may make more sense than the above interest rate. Has anyone gone with novated lease option and found it beneficial?

3rd Feb RWD White on Black got a VIN on Facebook Group
Is it finally time for our standards to get a turn
If that's the one I saw, I'm not so sure. I asked build date and they said "built after/around Nov 2021 as a 2022 model year". Then asked if it was bad to post VIN online. I said if they were concerned about safety, best not to ask a stranger online 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Polarxp