Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So. After my tantrum yesterday and having stayed off this forum, my account and the app for less than 24hrs, I just got a text to book in for delivery. 20 September at midday. Tempted to include a smiley face but remaining somewhat skeptical and expecting that day and time to change. But to be fair, this is the most specific delivery information I have had in over seven months, so I will go with 😐

Just got the confirm delivery date message, but still no invoice 😅.
Screenshot_20220906-120022_Tesla.jpg

So. After my tantrum yesterday and having stayed off this forum, my account and the app for less than 24hrs, I just got a text to book in for delivery. 20 September at midday. Tempted to include a smiley face but remaining somewhat skeptical and expecting that day and time to change. But to be fair, this is the most specific delivery information I have had in over seven months, so I will go with 😐
How exciting!! 🎉

But yes, typical that it would all start happening after your wobbly - cos life’s like that lol 😊

Me too! Wednesday 14th at the Gold Coast!
@New Tech Bj do you know which ship yours came in on? As mine just went thru RAV this afternoon, so I think mine must’ve been the Paglia, and where my EDD range has been blank since Sat morning, it’s now showing 13 - 27 Sept, but I’m expecting it to narrow down to one week soon.

@New Tech Bj do you know which ship yours came in on? As mine just went thru RAV this afternoon, so I think mine must’ve been the Paglia, and where my EDD range has been blank since Sat morning, it’s now showing 13 - 27 Sept, but I’m expecting it to narrow down to one week soon.
oh jeez, I am glad you posted this...mine's there too!
Consider the bone thrown!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Needed some advice.

So I purchased a blue Tesla 16/2 and still haven't gotten a VIN and my finance expires end of Oct. I'm somewhat optimistic of getting a VIN by end of Sept and HOPEFULLY delivery before my finance expires. However, I just found out there's a used car being sold at 5.99% interest rate for finance that comes with enhanced auto pilot and heated front and rear seats (I think this is not available on my current order unless I purchase?)

The colour is different, but I was choosing between grey and blue anyways so I don't really care much about that. My worry is, is it worth to buy a used Tesla (less than 5,000km odometer) or should I just wait for my actual car? Is it also wrong to buy a used car? I've read a lot of heat going towards people that have sold/selling/purchased a used one.

My only issue is I need another car, but could realistically maybe wait it out till Oct/Nov, and there is always the possibility I will have to refinance when I get my actual car which I don't know when I will get.

Should I just wait or go for it?

Hey guys! Needed some advice.

So I purchased a blue Tesla 16/2 and still haven't gotten a VIN and my finance expires end of Oct. I'm somewhat optimistic of getting a VIN by end of Sept and HOPEFULLY delivery before my finance expires. However, I just found out there's a used car being sold at 5.99% interest rate for finance that comes with enhanced auto pilot and heated front and rear seats (I think this is not available on my current order unless I purchase?)

The colour is different, but I was choosing between grey and blue anyways so I don't really care much about that. My worry is, is it worth to buy a used Tesla (less than 5,000km odometer) or should I just wait for my actual car? Is it also wrong to buy a used car? I've read a lot of heat going towards people that have sold/selling/purchased a used one.

My only issue is I need another car, but could realistically maybe wait it out till Oct/Nov, and there is always the possibility I will have to refinance when I get my actual car which I don't know when I will get.

Should I just wait or go for it?
My thoughts are wait .. the second hand market is over priced at the moment across the board, but especially for Tesla's and it also further enocurages flipping new cars for profit.