Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you guys ordering your accessories from? Are you talking floor mats etc?
I've done 2 orders - one of Tessories, one from Braumach. Floor mats, trunk/frunk mats, centre console trays, bag hooks, wheel caps and various other bits and bobs (I can't even remember anymore). I have more to go but I'm trying to wait until the car is here, or at least close. I'll at least still get a screen protector and mud flaps before it arrives but I think that everything else can wait. I've just brought up the 6 months wait time with an 11/3 order. Still technically within the 5-7 months right now but November looks most likely.

they go in batches. I orderd end of Feb (LR) and booked in a couple weeks. Remember the batch before was all RWD and no LR/Ps which was frustrating, then the next batch was LRs. If you go unlucky and missed the last batch youll be at the start of the next batch. Would you have ordered a LR if you knew that you had to wait for the rwd?