Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve tried to stay positive through this whole process but I’m getting so pi$$ed off with Tesla right now…

Seeing MY orders from August which had an estimated delivery of Feb/March next year now getting confirmed delivery dates in early November while us mugs who ordered a M3 in February are still waiting for anything

Man this is so incredibly frustrating

Elon is on Twitter. hit him up and ask him what's going on :)

Reactions: MagicalseT
There is no excuses mate, just business decisions here. If they want to make, they could make.
HAH no doubt there.. we can also get into the Australia always get the short end of the stick discussion too... China gets 1-3 week turnarounds, USA gets 1-3 months and Aus gets 6 to 9 (or 12 months) in some cases...:eek:

but that's a tired story, we've all heard it. there's 827 pages of posts of evidence supporting that..

On the flip side.. I got a mate waiting till next Feb for a Toyota purchase and he ordered in Feb, at least he gets a t-shirt and water bottle every time he complains..

Reactions: Missimpatient
HAH no doubt there.. we can also get into the Australia always get the short end of the stick discussion too... China gets 1-3 week turnarounds, USA gets 1-3 months and Aus gets 6 to 9 (or 12 months) in some cases...:eek:

but that's a tired story, we've all heard it. there's 827 pages of posts of evidence supporting that..

On the flip side.. I got a mate waiting for a waiting till next Feb for a Toyota purchase - and he ordered in Feb, at least he gets a tshirt and coffee mug every time he complains..
Lol no worries mate. I am pretty sure every Q1 orderer will have a happy Christmas.

Great pics and some awesome modifications, Where did you order the spoiler and the side skirtings from, could you post a link to the items?
Hey mate, I got the entire kit from here but they sell each item individually too.

I just want to see a VIN for a RWD February order to convince myself that there will be deliveries for us in November, and Tesla is not just stalling ...waiting on us to cancel and order a Y. How the bar falls when paranoia creeps in 😢
RWD OD 12/3
I have my fingers crossed that we will see the first VIN's rolling through in the next week to week and a half. Waiting since mid Feb, not far from the front of the line and confident we won't be delayed any further

I have my fingers crossed that we will see the first VIN's rolling through in the next week to week and a half. Waiting since mid Feb, not far from the front of the line and confident we won't be delayed any further
Totally agree - stay strong, I think we are nearly there! I am fully expecting to see VINs for remaining Feb orders this week (I ordered RWD 10/2 with a 14-20 week EDD. Yes, weeks, though I think Tesla misread it as months). If not, I'm cancelling my order and buying second hand - I'd 100% rather pay someone else than give Tesla my money at this point. Sorry for the negativity creeping in there guys but actually for me, it's kind of positive: Either way, it means only a week more of waiting for me and then either way I'll finally be getting my Tesla 🫡

Totally agree - stay strong, I think we are nearly there! I am fully expecting to see VINs for remaining Feb orders this week (I ordered RWD 10/2 with a 14-20 week EDD. Yes, weeks, though I think Tesla misread it as months). If not, I'm cancelling my order and buying second hand - I'd 100% rather pay someone else than give Tesla my money at this point. Sorry for the negativity creeping in there guys but actually for me, it's kind of positive: Either way, it means only a week more of waiting for me and then either way I'll finally be getting my Tesla 🫡
I would wait till at least the end of next week, Wait till we are in October.

If you're considering this, try and get a unicorn. 1 year old with the faster acceleration and bigger battery

Reactions: JustinFernleaf
Amazing. @Vedaprime can you confirm if Turandot or Morning Cherry will be carrying Tesla's? Or have you answered this in your subscription service.
Unfortunately, I can’t talk it about on here without breaking the rules of my tracking and pre-delivery service or the tmc rules.

What I can say is every quarter, the EDD are regularly off as they don’t take into account all factors.