Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im still holding out some very small glimmer of hope that my car might get onto Turandot which would mean I get it early November, otherwise it's going to be end November before its ready in Perth

My mid-Feb order its looking like it'll be pretty much 9.5 months by the time I see it which is pretty much double what the sales advisor told me when I ordered... to say this has been a really hard wait is the understatement of the century
As a fellow mid-Feb order, I feel this a bit too. Tbh though I sometimes just check out on the whole thing and not believe anything Tesla or rumours tell me because it’s all been bs to date.

The car had better be good.

I am in the same situation. Ordered mid feb and still waiting for the model 3. Now i am really getting impatient and frustrated which majority won't understand. I wonder how long is the wait for model s plaid. Maybe I can order one for 2030 delivery down here in melb

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
I am in the same situation. Ordered mid feb and still waiting for the model 3. Now i am really getting impatient and frustrated which majority won't understand. I wonder how long is the wait for model s plaid. Maybe I can order one for 2030 delivery down here in melb
If you trawl back through this this thread, you'll see many people who understand. I'm impatient and ordered in March and feel a portion of what the Feb orders feel. I'm hoping to see movement on those Feb orders very soon.

anyways, will find out in few days either way.
I would say 'I told you'... 😁...Model Y build dates 21/9 in MY waiting room thread. Meaning Tesla again producing ( or excess stock from other export run) cars in last 10 days of quarter for AU. I said it before, Tesla cannot keep doing the same thing they were doing 1 yr ago. They are not just delivering M3, now they are delivering MY too in similar numbers. So they had to change strategy. They would book any spot available in any ship near end of and start of a quarter. Cannot stay to the 'build and deliver in same quarter' strategy with a day accuracy. MY on Turandot means M3 will possibly be on Cherry or (definitely) Crystal....

Reactions: Stokesy
I suspect you meant to say that people who want and ordered Model Y will be OK, as we are on the Model 3 waiting room forum, we are still waiting for the Model 3 production for OZ to ramp up.
”ramp up”?? Understand your meaning, but I think they need to start making the 3s before they can increase production

Last edited: