Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No offence to anyone with a model y on order or who took delivery of one, in my opnion this car is ugly as ugly can be now i have seen so many of them on the road it looks like a model 3 stung by a bee. And the worst thing is where the front windscreen meet the body on the door where the side mirror is. It looks like its been hit and mangled, next time you drive next to one of them just drive in their blind spot and look where the side mirror is and u can spot it like dog balls , and once u see it u cant unsee it.

No offence to anyone with a model y on order or who took delivery of one, in my opnion this car is ugly as ugly can be now i have seen so many of them on the road it looks like a model 3 stung by a bee. And the worst thing is where the front windscreen meet the body on the door where the side mirror is. It looks like its been hit and mangled, next time you drive next to one of them just drive in their blind spot and look where the side mirror is and u can spot it like dog balls , and once u see it u cant unsee it.
Got no idea what you’re on about. I’ve looked and looked. I’m waiting on my M3. But there’s nothing so off putting about the Y that you're implying that I can see. Nothing

• Disagree
Reactions: Kris175
How do you know when you receive a VIN? Is it in the Tesla app?
From Vedas post

'Locating the hidden vin via the Tesla vin finder chrome extension or locating manually in the source code of the manage page of your Trsla account (beginning lrw) are the most ways to locate the hidden vin'

or the API link which is somewhere in this chat

Reactions: StevenStanbury
OMG I just refreshed and finally have a VIN! WOOHOO!

Is what I've dreamed of writing for the past 6.5 months.

Sorry everyone. Soon. Just practising.
Immediately rotated my phone to look at your signature...so fast that it almost slipped out of hand...would have been expensive screen repair.....🤣

OMG I just refreshed and finally have a VIN! WOOHOO!

Is what I've dreamed of writing for the past 6.5 months.

Sorry everyone. Soon. Just practising.

E8hCIyqXEAQxohc

• Funny
Reactions: Mal Cartwright