Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, for some reason I woke up at 3:30am. After checking email and news, I checked the Tesla app - things changed.

Logged in with browser, accepted Tesla Vision - I have a VIN in source code (LRW3F7FS9NC6XXXXX).

Happy days!!! Good luck y'all

(PS - not a troll account lol)
This is surely a good sign for us Aussies!
Congrats ❤️

Well, for some reason I woke up at 3:30am. After checking email and news, I checked the Tesla app - things changed.

Logged in with browser, accepted Tesla Vision - I have a VIN in source code (LRW3F7FS9NC6XXXXX).

Great news! Grats man, hoping us Aussies get some love soon as well!

2608BA4B-17A8-48EC-A525-ECDA68DB74C4.jpeg

For those on here that are not aware, Veda Prime offers a great service on tracking, plus many more benefits with up to date info not rumours. If you’re spending $60K or more…. A few bucks a month is certainly worth it. Just a suggestion, and if you’re interested here’s the link:

The TMC forum rules suggest this type of post is not allowed. See below:

You may not use TMC to spread the word about or advertise any commercial endeavor, which includes but is not limited to, commercial events, websites, services and businesses

Reactions: Kris175

You may not use TMC to spread the word about or advertise any commercial endeavor, which includes but is not limited to, commercial events, websites, services and businesses
Wow, thanks for that… just trying to get some of the rumour circulation toned down on here. Remember the “12.30 vin rush”? This service helps us all cope a bit better in this marathon wait.

Very good news, congrats, hopefully not long now for us in Australia.

Interesting decoding that VIN it's the 3D7 motor which is the more efficient hairpin motor, the last RWD deliveries had a mix of 3D5 motors used as well which was likely due to a shortage of the 3D7's, it'll be interesting to monitor if it's mixed again or if we now get these newer motors in this batch.

Reactions: Dinuir and _ajs_
My public twitter posts are very often reposted here and I am often quoted on TMC. I cannot post details from my service here without breaking the terms of service there and the same applies to TMC - I cannot post here about my service in tmc posts.

If people like the service, then it will be up to the tmc mods on how to treat recommendations. People post about products and services recommendations on tmc all the time.

It's a fine line but I personally don't think the intent was to spread the word. This forum has a lot of talk about ships and info sources about shipping and they were just chipping in with what they thought.
I was thinking of posting similar as part of the conversation, even though I haven't joined and don't intend to, but was mindful of the forum rules. It seems a source of info for people that are interested in that, so they were merely commenting, in my opinion.

Last edited: