Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t think it’s a problem to use the name of an entity that very helpfully participates in this forum. Veda is free to reply or not as they choose.

But to promote the services they offer elsewhere, in a post here on TMC, is clearly. against. the. TMC. rules. Like seriously. Read the rules. Go to the “Site Feedback” thread and read the rules. There should be no doubt on this point!

Using non-specific pronouns is not a crime. “They” “Their” etc does not only imply plural
”as Veda themselves have made us aware”. I rest my case. Whatever you say. I’m out.

• Funny
Reactions: Missimpatient
The TMC forum rules suggest this type of post is not allowed. See below:

You may not use TMC to spread the word about or advertise any commercial endeavor, which includes but is not limited to, commercial events, websites, services and businesses
The rules specifically refers to “your business”, that is Vedaprime can’t promote his business here, but if someone not involved in the business other than a satisfied customer can say that they have used a business and found it worthwhile.
Edit: You can promote your business in a very specific way on TMC but you must become a paying Vendor. US mods deal with vendors, click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page for anyone interested in becoming a Vendor and talk to @danny

Last edited:
The rules specifically refers to “your business”, that is Vedaprime can’t promote his business here, but if someone not involved in the business other than a satisfied customer can say that they have used a business and found it worthwhile.
Edit: You can promote your business in a very specific way on TMC but you must become a paying Vendor. US mods deal with vendors, click on the contact us link at the bottom of the page for anyone interested in becoming a Vendor and talk to @danny
Thanks for the clarification… much appreciated. I have used Veda Prime and found it very worthwhile.

Thanks for clarifying. Apologies for my misinterpretation.

Hey all stacked this thread for over 12 months and finally joined... for anyone else stalking and not a member I encourage it as you can jump straight to new posts.

Anyway, the wife and I ordered our rwd Feb 26th, after it had changed to 6-9 month deliver window, but before the price rises.

Hoping that all of us who have waited so long get a 23 model, and hoping the 23 model has the samsung hd cameras, powered frunk, rear screen and still has ultrasonic sensors (wish list).

Looking at the amacup schedule, I am trying not to get excited over a potential vin storm, but still can't help checking here and the FB groups regularly.

Have not ordered any accessories yet, but have a list made up.

Model3 rwd
Midnight silver
Feb 26 OD
Chatswood, Sydney
From central coast

Pretty much like everyone else I have been looking at the tesla website constantly checking if there's a source VIN. Sadly still nothing yet. What is the reason why they are releasing the RWD models so slowly and why is it stuck on February orders? Is it due to the MY pushing M3 models to later?

Hoping that all of us who have waited so long get a 23 model
I’m not sure if I want a 23 model. There are rumours that the steering wheel is changing to remove stalks and add capacitive buttons for indicators.

I don’t love it, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it. I think my partner will hate it though.

Powered frunk though does sound great, and of course camera improvements will always be welcomed.

Hey all stacked this thread for over 12 months and finally joined... for anyone else stalking and not a member I encourage it as you can jump straight to new posts.

Anyway, the wife and I ordered our rwd Feb 26th, after it had changed to 6-9 month deliver window, but before the price rises.

Hoping that all of us who have waited so long get a 23 model, and hoping the 23 model has the samsung hd cameras, powered frunk, rear screen and still has ultrasonic sensors (wish list).

Looking at the amacup schedule, I am trying not to get excited over a potential vin storm, but still can't help checking here and the FB groups regularly.

Have not ordered any accessories yet, but have a list made up.

Model3 rwd
Midnight silver
Feb 26 OD
Chatswood, Sydney
From central coast
My order is 27th Feb. And like tipping against my own team in a footy match, one reason I wouldn’t mind a delay is the possibility of having FBT exempt novated leasing legislated.

The two leasing companies my partner and I have contacted are not even able to quote the lease option with FBT exemption until the legislation passes. But one of them did say it’s a game changer for them so they will be on to it very quickly.

They were also very clear they can’t retrospectively apply a novated lease even if you “sell” the car you’ve already purchased privately to the novated lease arrangement - apparently such a sale would be a private sale and not possible to be leased.

So yeah - a further delay into 2023 (I really hope that’s not likely!) wouldn’t be so bad for our bank balance / overall cost of ownership.

I've been tempted to order an MY but it's 10k more for a car which is inferior to the M3 from a driving aspect. If you want a driver's car stick with the M3
After looking at the armacup schedule my theory is that they'll be doing primarily nz orders for the Viking passama. The vessel goes there first with one stop at Port kembla(not the other states).

It's likely the 24/10 ship is what will be bringing our m3s (or just another Y shipment 😂💀).

This lines up with what elon said that they will spread out regional shipments to deal with shipping shortages.

The silver lining is that, even if your m3 is on the Viking, it would only arrive a week earlier than the 24/10 ship due to its stops at Korea and NZ.

Reactions: penn_
I don't know why everyone keeps looking at the Armacup schedule as the only guide to when cars will be built.

Last quarter we saw 8 ships arrive to Australia, not all of which were Armacup.
No reason to believe Tesla isn't booking any and all available space they can get their hands on.

We're only just over a week into the new quarter, it's way too early to be throwing in the towel and deciding we won't see our cars until the new year!