Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was watching 'Electrified' and saw something cool that helped put my wait into perspective ..

Shanghai posted 83K(ish) deliveries for September..
Now look at the year past of deliveries.. especially April (1.5K) May (32K) and July (28K) - They were all low due to lockdowns, supplies, shipping- you name it, it happened.. .. but production and deliveries ARE slowly creeping up..

Yes the world isn't running at peak optimal performance but it will only get better. Stay Positive!

edited to include Production numbers too.

1665439345429.png

Attachments

• 1665438808859.png
    1665438808859.png
    959.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
If M3 and MY were on the Passama VINs would have been released by now. Don Juan is direct to Australia and arrives in November. Turandot goes to New Zealand first then Australia. Schedules match up with usual production.
So all that talk about changing the production schedules to avoid end of quarter rushes to continuous production. Scrapped the old schedules and created the new and improved schedules that are identical to the old schedules :p

• Funny
Reactions: illesornayr
If M3 and MY were on the Passama VINs would have been released by now. Don Juan is direct to Australia and arrives in November. Turandot goes to New Zealand first then Australia. Schedules match up with usual production.
Not far off the mark here I think. There is the possibility of other non Armacup carriers bringing them though, we saw this happen last quarter

Reactions: j4rryd
Then there would be a ship in between correct? Otherwise, what would Tesla use as the Gap filler?

But I get you. It makes sense.

Last edited:
For Victorian people FYI - I received an email today from Solar Victoria advising that they have extended my subsidy application (which Tesla apply for on my behalf) until April 2023.

I am in a Feb-May 23 delivery window (June order), apparently the scheme requires vehicles are delivered within 6 months of the contact of sale but due to global supply challenges the scheme is extended.

Hopefully I will get the vehicle before April and don't run into issues on that front ... Should hopefully arrive in Feb!

Reactions: mpowney