Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks ! Long time lurker and seldom poster here ;-)

Ordered M3LR mid May, ETA 9 to 12 months after order (so Feb to May 23)

I've chosen to be cautiously optimistic :) The fact that 5 months later, the order site still advertises the same ETA for new orders would seemingly indicate that Tesla plans to significantly ramp up shipments to Australia....

Also a couple of weeks back I popped by the local Tesla shop, and the SA there mentioned that while she couldn't promise it, it was very likely that i would see the car this year.

Now, I'm not holding my breath. But it does seem like the old pattern of building in the beginning of the quarter for us has now changed in favour of a more continuous model, which would provide access to more overall ship capacity.

Also being pissed off is bad for your health :)

Cheers !
I ordered in June with the same delivery range (Feb to May 23) ... I'm not expecting mine this year, but your post gave me that slight bit of optimism.

It suits me for it come next year anyway, allows to time to sort of home charging and just other things happening that it works out better anyway.

I seem to see a Model 3 every other day lately which has been nice to see.

ExbsfkJWEAo8GkH.jpg

I also had a chat with someone today.

I found the code to talking to someone: Book a test drive. They think you're a new customer and will call you same day! You then tell them you've got one on order and ask 1,000 questions.

I didn't learn anything that we haven't already figured out here. He did seem confident that my car would come within Tesla's estimate in my app.

• Funny
Reactions: Namrof