Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a reminder, if you submitted your details to the tracker spreadsheet, or even if you haven’t, and you receive a VIN / EDD update, please submit your update.

It will help everyone get a clearer picture of how the allocations are going.

Update your details: Microsoft Forms

Keep an eye on others progress, check out the spreadsheet here: Tesla Australia Delivery Tracker.xlsx

I’m on mobile so I can’t check the source, but I swear I never had a “Delivery Location” section before. Am I fooling myself, or is that new??
(The API link doesn’t have a vin, but I see people saying that doesn’t work anymore?)

Attachments

• 1665732788718.png
    1665732788718.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 54
WOOHOO!

I got a text from Tesla: "A Model 3 has been assigned to your order". Went into my Tesla account and it had the Tesla Vision prompt to accept and now my account has updated to the Payment step!!!

RWD blue / black
Estimated Delivery: 8 November - 22 November

Congrats!! But what about the other Coast
Sunshine Coast hahha

Reactions: JustinFernleaf
Great to see some progress! Bring on the LRs!!
Geez, hang on mate, can we catch up the RWD plebs first? :D

It's great to see some progress, though it seems weird that mid-to-late March orders would get VINS before the older orders. Seems to be whites happening initially, though we've also had a blue, and all seem to be SE QLD, which would make sense if they're unloading in Brisbane. I reckon we're gonna see a whole bunch of VINs over the next week.

I’m on mobile (in hospital 😄) so I can’t even view the source right now (iOS Safari, I can’t find a way, even tried making my own shortcut, but apparently it doesn’t have access to my login cookie, so no luck there either).
Try adding "view-source:" (not including the quotes) at the start of your url

This is all getting very exciting

Reactions: Missimpatient
Try adding "view-source:" (not including the quotes) at the start of your url

This is all getting very exciting
No luck, but thanks for trying. It makes sense they would wait until I was having surgery, to make the suspense even greater 😂.

I can’t drive for 2 weeks either, so no doubt it will somehow be delivered by then and my wife gets the honours of first drive 🤣

Very exciting indeed!