Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As per sales rep, Victoria is getting their own ship as GoldCoast and thats why we are not seeing any VINs but I call it BS .. These people have no clue ..
I agree that they don't always know much, however VedaPrime was suggesting that this ship was QLD only and not NZ cancellations. So it does line up with what he is saying.

Hopefully it's not just Victoria on that ship and my car can squeeze in.

Reactions: Missimpatient
I agree that they don't always know much, however VedaPrime was suggesting that this ship was QLD only and not NZ cancellations. So it does line up with what he is saying.

Hopefully it's not just Victoria on that ship and my car can squeeze in.
Ours should be on the Melbourne ship too :) I clarified last week on Adelaide orders. They'll be coming into Melbourne and he mentioned Oct 22nd for next shipment. Not sure I'd that was leaving or arriving or Ys........

Just joined the group, and I wish I hadn't when I saw the wait times....
M3RWD 13th Oct Order with Estimated delivery: Feb 2023 - May 2023....sounds like it's going to be a hell of a wait :(
Certainly second-guessing my decision now.
Those waiting the longest here ordered before the Shanghai COVID lockdown back in April which seems to have set Australian Model 3 production back by a whole quarter. Hopefully nothing like that mugs your order!

• Informative
Reactions: danwale
i got the Tesla vision prompt!

And an EDD!
Estimated Delivery: October 26 - November 09

I ordered 14th of Feb

Attachments

• 973CF2AA-036D-407B-9A2B-850635C7E9F2.jpeg
    973CF2AA-036D-407B-9A2B-850635C7E9F2.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 51BB0DEA-38A7-4014-A765-DE0AB2081731.jpeg
    51BB0DEA-38A7-4014-A765-DE0AB2081731.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 39
i got the Tesla vision prompt!

And an EDD!
Estimated Delivery: October 26 - November 09

I ordered 14th of Feb
Congrats! My geography is a little dodgy, but I'm pretty sure Sydney isn't in Queensland so that must surely mean we're going to start getting more VINs elsewhere soon? Preferably Perth 6 February orders haha