Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been creating scenarios such as this in my head 😂 Clover Ace is currently in Singapore now.
Feel like in the current climate I need to point out that I am in no way shape or form a shipping expert and have no idea what is going on. Nothing means anything until VIN and build date appear.

*Not financial advice*
*I do not have any agreement or affiliation with the Clover Ace*
Yeah I don't have definite information either about what is on each ship. I have had experience writing software for shipping so I know a few things about reading the schedules, from exporting the shipping movements for Fremantle Port so I know all the Vehicle Carriers arriving and then adding in/cross referencing the Armacup schedule information because the Freo Port doesn't export data far enough into the future, I have the following likely scenarios for Perth arrivals through to mid December:
Date of Arrival (H Berth)Date of Departure (H Berth)Ship NameLast Port
23rd October 2022 (11am)24th October 2022Clover AceSingapore
27th October 2022 (12pm)28th October 2022 (4am)TirrannaMelbourne
1st November 2022 (1pm)2nd November 2022 (12pm)ThemisMelbourne
9th November 2022unknownTugelaMelbourne
10th December 2022unknownTijucaMelbourne

These dates will move around a day forward/backward as the dates come closer. It does look likely that we'll get the cars within the Aug-Nov timeframe if any of those first 4 ships have our cars.

Reactions: Dilepa and mpowney
got the tesla vision prompt today and date range of 28th to 11th... no hidden vin.
happy days some some of us... fingers crossed for the rest of the feb orders.

Model3 rwd
Midnight silver
Feb 26 OD
Vision Prompt: 18/10/22
EDD: 28/10/22 - 11/11/22
Chatswood, Sydney
A sense of happiness seeing someone with my order date receive a WIN

Yeah I don't have definite information either about what is on each ship. I have had experience writing software for shipping so I know a few things about reading the schedules, from exporting the shipping movements for Fremantle Port so I know all the Vehicle Carriers arriving and then adding in/cross referencing the Armacup schedule information because the Freo Port doesn't export data far enough into the future, I have the following likely scenarios for Perth arrivals through to mid December:
Date of Arrival (H Berth)Date of Departure (H Berth)Ship NameLast Port
23rd October 2022 (11am)24th October 2022Clover AceSingapore
27th October 2022 (12pm)28th October 2022 (4am)TirrannaMelbourne
1st November 2022 (1pm)2nd November 2022 (12pm)ThemisMelbourne
9th November 2022unknownTugelaMelbourne
10th December 2022unknownTijucaMelbourne

These dates will move around a day forward/backward as the dates come closer. It does look likely that we'll get the cars within the Aug-Nov timeframe if any of those first 4 ships have our cars.
Do you have any positive info that any of our VINs are on any of these ships, or is it that they’re car carriers and they happen to be calling at these ports…..?

Do you have any positive info that any of our VINs are on any of these ships, or is it that they’re car carriers and they happen to be calling at these ports…..?
This is just the ships, I don't have access to the manifest information that is lodged with the shipping brokers, if you know a VIN you can search for it using the links that have been shared on this forum in the last few days at least.

The system I wrote used to generate the manifest that gets lodged, it just wasn't vehicles and it was leaving Australia rather than coming to Australia :)

Again this is just some information that might be handy for those in Perth wondering what ships are stopping here and when.

Reactions: ianhutch1