Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, just notice some change to the account. it definitely looks a bit different (some content now hidden). Could it be possible good sign for VIC order???? or just merely my illusion)
Untitled.png

Reactions: NathanWilliams
Guys, just notice some change to the account. it definitely looks a bit different (some content now hidden). Could it be possible good sign for VIC order???? or just merely my illusion) View attachment 865955
Sorry to disappoint, but I periodically have had that...still the dreaded Aug-Nov delivery date...I hope I am wrong as your car and mine look identical..including the EDD, good luck this weekend maybe 🤞

Did a test drive today.

Still an excellent car! I focused more on comfort and driving on regular roads I was familiar with to gauge what the “daily driving” experience is like.

The guys there were confident my car will be along soon and that they’re expecting cars in as soon as next week.

I’m not sure I believe it, but I want to!

(Still not change in my app yet, of course)

Did a test drive today.

Still an excellent car! I focused more on comfort and driving on regular roads I was familiar with to gauge what the “daily driving” experience is like.

The guys there were confident my car will be along soon and that they’re expecting cars in as soon as next week.

I’m not sure I believe it, but I want to!

(Still not change in my app yet, of course)
As much as I know the SA's know nothing, that just flames my fragile hope that Clover Ace has some 3's en route to WA that just aren't assigned yet 😭

Reactions: Snoopy1 and danwale
Would be faster to get a job in Tesla's supply chain team to find out your order status than waiting as a consumer 🤣

Just wish I could get a more accurate date period even if its months after my estimated delivery window. Refreshing the page hourly is almost a form of torture.