Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So we're at the end of October and there are no more Armacup ships coming after Don Juan. Possibly other shipping lines but who knows. In my heart I'm not real confident about there being any more ships coming before Christmas (based on zero facts or knowledge mind you). Is this correct that at this stage we've only seen cars allocated as follows?

- Gold Coast: around 2 weeks' worth of RWD orders from (approx) 5-19 February order dates
- Sydney (select areas only): around 2 weeks' worth of RWD orders from (approx) 5-19 February order dates
- Melbourne: around 3 weeks' worth of RWD orders from early to late February order dates plus a scattering of LR and P going out as far as mid May

Nothing for: Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Darwin, TAS or anywhere else. Surely there's going to be more... If not, that's pretty pathetic for a whole uninterrupted quarter to not even clear a fortnight of orders for the whole country.
Thanks for the Analysis/Summary, I've been too slack/disillusioned to look but it reflects my feelings as well.

Last edited:
What the SA means is that you will go into the queue for that particular colour effective when you ordered the vehicle. You won't go to the back of the queue. Tesla manufactures in batches so depending on your specifications you may receive the vehicle at a different date compared to other orders places on the same date.
We’ve also established many times that SAs have no idea about anything. I wouldn’t take their word for any truth…

Reactions: Draco
Ah, I just looked Morning Cherry leaves 8/11 so don't give up hope yet.
i am 12/3 sydney order and I hope to be on Don Juan. My hope is they will now allocated Sydney for a couple of days the Brisbane for a couple then it sails.
so hang in there until Saturday at least for this shipment as they may be working up the coast....that's what I tell myself 😎
So, Glass half full and Rose coloured sunnies! I have Rose coloured lenses in my ski goggles which I use for low light situations, currently this is a very low light situation!

Captain's log: day 263
A bad batch of rum had some of the crew hallucinating that SAs knew what they were talking about. The hallucinations appear to have had some of the crew think they had EDDs, but on sobering up they've realised the EDDs weren't real.

Meanwhile the Perthites have formed a breakaway private group to chat about their woes. As long as the rest of the crew don't get vind of our plan to maroon them the second we find treasure....

If they don't even clear out the Q1 orders, after all their BS making us suffer for COVID and line upgrade shut-downs, I'll be pretty close to cancelling. The only reason I wouldn't would be to force them to make my car for the Q1 22 price. I'm sure there's more to come but we're only up to mid-Feb at best for RWD, which is where we were in June.

Reactions: Lancey
If they don't even clear out the Q1 orders, after all their BS making us suffer for COVID and line upgrade shut-downs, I'll be pretty close to cancelling. The only reason I wouldn't would be to force them to make my car for the Q1 22 price. I'm sure there's more to come but we're only up to mid-Feb at best for RWD, which is where we were in June.
Must admit I feel exactly the same

Thats exactly what ive been saying to myself. back in june they stopped the rwd up to 19 january with bits and pieces left over, and now weve waited 3 months and they stopped them at around 19 feb with the same principle orders all over the place with bits and pieces left in the middle. If thats the case what they are doing im starting to think all left over orders will be fulfilled with the january may 2023 timeframe which is fu*cked and a sh*t way from tesla regarding us the customers.
My finance with will lapse on the 18 of december if i dont receive my car by then im cancelling im just waiting to november deadline is over so i can get my $350 back not being a tight a*s but that money is better with me than them. Once the deadline is over i can have it back without loosing it based on them failing to deliver.

im just waiting to november deadline is over so i can get my $350 back not being a tight a*s but that money is better with me than them. Once the deadline is over i can have it back without loosing it based on them failing to deliver.
Will they actually refund that money?

I'm sure it says somewhere in the T&C that the date isn't final and there could be delays that could cover them against something like this.

I don't want to January interest rates (when my finance expires) and I'm a tight ass and would like my $350 back if possible.

Reactions: Snoopy1
Must admit I feel exactly the same
As do I. I'll be disgusted if they don't send a significant number of cars that we haven't heard about yet. They've delivered/delivering 2 weeks' worth of M3 orders for half of the country so far this quarter while sending ship after ship of MYs and bringing wait times down to as little as a week in China. If they shift back to domestic production and leave Feb/March M3 orders still waiting I'll be pissed. Will I cancel? Absolutely not, but I might order a BYD Seal and drive the M3 until that arrives. I can't honestly say I'd buy another Tesla after this.

Will they actually refund that money?

I'm sure it says somewhere in the T&C that the date isn't final and there could be delays that could cover them against something like this.

I don't want to January interest rates (when my finance expires) and I'm a tight ass and would like my $350 back if possible.
They gunna have to refund it spoke to my solicitor he is my friend plus fair trading will resolve it bast on failing to deliver on 2 occasion once with 5-7 months and the second based on august-november.

They gunna have to refund it spoke to my solicitor he is my friend plus fair trading will resolve it bast on failing to deliver on 2 occasion once with 5-7 months and the second based on august-november.
I don't think there is any legal obligation to refund it but they might do so as a gesture of goodwill. The date has only ever been represented as an estimate not a guarantee