Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well i guess with the way its going all leftover sydney feb orders can now officially kiss their hope goodbye for delivery in this quarter.they gunna shove us with feb-may 2023 orders. And then we will be waiting over a year for this. Mark my words.
Don't be dramatic a lot of ships currently on there way with more to come.

Attachments

• AsiaNZSchedule.jpg
    AsiaNZSchedule.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 64
Great news for the Perth 3s. I can feel less guilty when/if my Y ever gets made knowing the backlog of 3s is clearing.
I wonder if the 3s will be on a direct ship to Fremantle or on the transcontinental Tijuca (due to Fremantle 10/12) or Tysla (due 17/12). Aargh so much autocorrect issues trying to type Tysla and it wanting to change it to Tesla.
I would assume its a direct vessel as the date range is the 3rd to the 17th so the vessel should be getting in around the end of November

Reactions: Draco
Captain's log: day 265 (amended)
The Perth crew has struck gold, and I've just got my share (LRW3F7). Now to wait until midnight (or like 3am if you're over East) and bail on these landlubbers with my fellow Perthites.
Aye Aye Captain...glad to see you have struck gold After such a long search.....but now the thankless mutineers from Sydney will run you ashore and seek fortune for ourselves. Good luck with your treasure.