Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post, ordered a model 3 feb 14. White outside, black inside. According to the sales reps I'm in the Aug - Nov window. Account has zero information with delivery date saying TBD. I'm in regional Queensland so the car will be getting delivered to me. As happy as I am to see other people getting their vins and eta's it is also really disheartening. Especially as many have ordered after me. That's the kicker. The wait time and zero communication from Tesla. Hopefully not many are in my boat and I'm an isolated case

Where would I find my VIN now that I have accepted my tesla vision update?
Log into your Tesla account (so you are authenicated) and then in another tab in your browser go here ...

It's a JSON output so if your browser doesn't render it clearly, either use another browser or a JSON plugin in your browser of choice.

As an example, a snip of mine starts with this ...

1666937556667.png

First post, ordered a model 3 feb 14. White outside, black inside. According to the sales reps I'm in the Aug - Nov window. Account has zero information with delivery date saying TBD. I'm in regional Queensland so the car will be getting delivered to me. As happy as I am to see other people getting their vins and eta's it is also really disheartening. Especially as many have ordered after me. That's the kicker. The wait time and zero communication from Tesla. Hopefully not many are in my boat and I'm an isolated case
Certainly frustrating. I'm in regional NSW and same thing (delivery to home). A few weeks after your order.

I used the Chrome extension for a while, but found the method above more informative. BTW, it's not really "digging thru HTML code" as you suggest, it actually presents in a clear fashion with headings and is very easy to read.

Fair enough mate.
I tried this method before and still only get my reservation number and no vin, but i did with the extension.

code200
data
countryCode"AU"
vehicleList
year""
model"m3"
vin""
rn"RN11673xxxx"

Exactly the same here… Same order date and same vehicle configuration but from Adelaide… Very disheartening indeed, especially since others are getting the same vehicle in other states whom ordered mid March…