Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A what? Aren't unicorns easier to get a hold of? Are Tesla's real?
There are currently 5 2021 Tesla Unicorns on for sale Carsales right now. Compared to the 2022 RWD a 2nd hand Unicorn:
  1. Delivers the Tesla thump with 0-100 in the low 5 second range.
  2. Longer range (the slower Intel processor requires less energy to run).
  3. Zero waiting time if you find the used car you're after.

Reactions: Miggy
So anyway-

Where are all the Sydney VINs at?
Whoa, slow down there, Ambitious. Y'all have had a batch, it's time for some Brisbane lovin'. Sorry Adelaide.

Seriously though, the pathetic trickle of allocations this far have been a death of a thousand cuts. There just has to be a big run these next few weeks or they'll be so far behind they'll be no better than Toyota!

I'm wondering when to sell the other car. Once I get the VIN with EDD or closer to the actual delivery date? Selling isn't essential for financing the Tesla, but I also want the cash for it asap (selling privately).
Trying to get judge how long I can go without a car without going insane 😂
I don’t know whether this will help but I got my vin on 15 July, car made 16 July, picked up 13 August from Brisbane delivery center.

Reactions: Missimpatient
To the people still talking about my tracking and pre-delivery service, I take your point about member behaviour. Hopefully this quarter has been a lot better than prior quarters.

Re IP. I have significant monthly data costs on various things not freely publicly available, 8 data years of logistics tracking experience, and I also use freely available information also, and package it in a way to be make it easily understandable and digestible. There is a line there of what is shareable and freely available info and not shareable info. Not all the time the guys get that right on where the line is.

Re endorsements on here. I am always appreciative of support if people are excited about what I offer. It often ends up as a tit for tat match here every quarter. It's not healthy for all those involved. This is I something I want to actively improve on. Cult-like behaviour is not ok and I feel like the conversation always degrades into everyone being upset. The conversation goes on too long and too far.

I have now moved into what I do full-time as my main source of income (much lower than my previous job). I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think it was something positive to offer to the Tesla community. I do get enormous satisfaction from the work. I put a huge amount of effort into it 7 days a week.

What I want to do is to improve relations both on here and on all the social media forums. While I can't control every single service member, I can jump in and stop things escalating, and so can TMC moderators. There is a place for what I do, and also a place for people to use a free discussion forum like TMC.
I have received feedback saying that the above is advertising. For now I am taking the position that @Vedaprime has the right to defend his reputation but this discussion about his service, as he has said, needs to stop, at least for those involved to take a break.
For the next month at least, I will be deleting any further references to his service or this discussion about the service, even in passing and even if it damages the flow of this thread.
I will also impose temp bans to anyone referring to the above subject For the same period of time.