Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perth EDD seems to just have been brought forward to 17.11 - 1.12. Which works way better for me than the original EDD. Here’s hoping!

Attachments

• 8B0EFE43-E5C0-4AB0-8E94-C1AA7A05AB96.jpeg
    8B0EFE43-E5C0-4AB0-8E94-C1AA7A05AB96.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 65
Doesn't seem to matter what EDD you have, orders appear randomly irrespective of OD or EDD that is sitting in your window.

So hopefully your car is just around the corner.🤞

considering the Morning Cherry is docked the Morning Crystal is not far away I would have expected someone to have scored a VIN on one of them by now, particularly the February orders.

Maybe today 😎

Perth EDD seems to just have been brought forward to 17.11 - 1.12. Which works way better for me than the original EDD. Here’s hoping!
How good is this!

Though now I'm having buyers remorse...not over the car...over the expensive tank of fuel I put in the old car last night that I potentially won't get through!

Great news for those of us on Miraculous Ace but I’m not quite sure why that range is from the 17th, the vessel doesn’t even anchor in Freo until gone 10pm on the 15th so I would think the very earliest they will be able to start deliveries based on previous timescales will be from the 23rd

I’ll be hoping for delivery texts next Friday so we will see

It’s getting real 🥳

Placed my order on 18/3 and with a December to January expected delivery, I was wondering which would come first, a VIN or the 1000th page on this group chat?

I have not seen anything from Wu Wa lately, hopefully authorities have not caught up with him.
Sadly 1000th page for sure.

Wu Wa gave an explanation on his YouTube channel for the reason videos stopped, they'll start again tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221112-074258.png
    Screenshot_20221112-074258.png
    670.1 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: zzramone
In case anyone is interested in progress of the vessel RCC Shanghai, it is just outside Port Kembla after it’s voyage from Melbourne yesterday.

Don Juan, which left Shanghai October 31st, and arrived on schedule in Brisbane 10th October, remains moored at Brisbane. It is scheduled to arrive in Port Kembla November 15th, then Melbourne November 18th. I’m pretty confident this is where my car is right now 🤞🤞

Picked mine up from Chatswood, Sydney. Reached there on time and was guided by a friendly Tesla rep, Ishan.

Accepted delivery from the account and the car appeared in the app, did the customary light flash and traced the car amidst the number of deliveries lined up for the day. Spent nearly half an hour inspecting and drove off.

Calibration took nearly 50 kms, and the car is now at it's full potential. All the accessories are going in one by one and my turn to call out the 'worth the wait' phrase.

This waiting room has been amazing over the last 9 months and what a great set of people we have in this forum. All those waiting, wish you all the best and hope your car will be here soon.

Any questions, do reach out.
Congratulations!!!

Does yours have the sensors? And if so are they still enabled?

Also, interested in what accessories you got?