Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
which payment option should I select-Financial Lease or Operational Lease?
I would have thought Operational Lease would be the better option - it'll include running costs like tyres and insurance so you'll effectively get those GST-free and tax-free.

Not many people have had success getting their electricity running costs onto the lease (though some have), but if you can charge on cheap enough overnight rates you'll probably spend more on tyres than electricity anyway.

Geez, it’s like we’re all in a line at the club and the hot girls just walk by to the front and the bouncer lets them in 😂. Looks like the hot girls are from WA
That is quality 🤣 Also no offence to Clue Thirst but it's a new account posting about a VIN with no screenshot so there is every chance that it's a troll post. If it's true it's the same spec as mine, well over a month later in OD and in a part of Australia that's already been pretty well looked after this quarter. Tesla is pretty Rubbish so it could be true but no one should get too worked up about it as there are a few grains of salt to that one.

Ordered in June and have only just explained to wife that the car won't have a 360 camera, won't have blind spot indicator in mirrors and now won't have sensors (until Tesla Vision comes out and who knows how long that will be and how it will work). Her current car has all of this and more so she's now worried the Tesla will be a backwards step. I'm trying to tell her that it will still be different (and better) compared to any ICE car she has driven. Has anyone else come from a ICE car with these features and are you missing them in the Tesla (I know USS changes are only very recent).

That is quality 🤣 Also no offence to Clue Thirst but it's a new account posting about a VIN with no screenshot so there is every chance that it's a troll post. If it's true it's the same spec as mine, well over a month later in OD and in a part of Australia that's already been pretty well looked after this quarter. Tesla is pretty f*cked so it could be true but no one should get too worked up about it as there are a few grains of salt to that one.
If there's room on the boat, it makes sense to load as many as they can. I assume it's a different boat going to WA?

Reactions: Mal Cartwright
I assume it's a different boat going to WA?
WA deliveries used to be dropped off in Melbourne and then had to wait for another ship to carry them to Fremantle.
That meant that WA VINs had to be allocated first but the cars themselves were delivered last.

But more recently there's been ships coming down the West Coast and delivering directly to Fremantle.

Either way, the logistics are very different from any of the Eastern States, about as different as New Zealand.

If there's room on the boat, it makes sense to load as many as they can. I assume it's a different boat going to WA?
Totally different in this quarter from looking at the shipping schedules.
Looks like they've been transported from Shanghai to Singapore, then onwards in vessels operating Thailand-Singapore-Fremantle.
Previously they've gone the long way round from Shanghai to Port Kembla, then transhipped to Fremantle.

*Disclaimer: only my thoughts based on observation of the shipping schedules and ship finder website.

Reactions: Missimpatient
That is quality 🤣 Also no offence to Clue Thirst but it's a new account posting about a VIN with no screenshot so there is every chance that it's a troll post. If it's true it's the same spec as mine, well over a month later in OD and in a part of Australia that's already been pretty well looked after this quarter. Tesla is pretty f*cked so it could be true but no one should get too worked up about it as there are a few grains of salt to that one.
it is probably accurate. I got a text from Tesla yesterday saying my M3 was arriving between Dec 11- 25th, I ordered on June 25th. Perth as well

Yeah, it doesn't make sense for me at the 32.5% bracket now. I feel that their interest must be insanely high, since they don't outright say what it is. Thankfully I still have my Macquarie 2.99%.
A Jedi I may be but a troll I am not.

15258715-CA87-4994-8C19-5EDE7E7BEC1E.png