Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Staff having some time off before the rush of M3s coming soon!!! 😂😂
You might be onto something there; works make sense if they're aware of an impending run of deliveries before Christmas.

I just can't believe they haven't built any cars for Brisbane this quarter, and very few for other eastern locations. But when you hear WA has received something like 1,300 cars, combined with those at the start of the quarter, we may just be SOL.

I’ve noticed this as well given my EDD falls between 20th Nov-4th Dec. Never thought I’d care about a ship’s movement but considering the 8+ month delivery timeframe I’ve been watching it like a hawk :) Any idea what’s been causing the delays? Weather seems half decent.
I live south of Port Kembla and see the ships lined up on the horizon.
Has been very windy for a few days in the last week, think severe marine warning winds, settled down now..bright and sunny, no wind..should be all good for you guys for delivery. 👍

Reactions: hojoyo and Kim*
Mine is still showing Dec to Jan :(

I'm 15 March Melb order, silver/black RWD with standard wheels.

Although based on the number of times I'm refreshing the app, I'm half expecting my account to be disabled on suspicion of a cybersecurity attack.
My refresh rate is really low now. They gave me a VIN and took it away.
So they are nearly going to have to hit me over the head with the car before I will believe it is real.

I'm fairly confident Don Juan has cars for Brisbane, NSW, and Melb. I recall a month ago Brisbane got VINs assigned, followed by NSW and VIC shortly.
My EDD is currently 20 Nov to 4 Dec and I'm away from 24 Nov to 7 Dec... Good

Does anyone know if the Brisbane orders from this ship have scheduled delivery dates yet
Not sure if there was anything on Don Juan but my car is on RCC Shanghai. Ship has been waiting off the coast at Port Kembla for several days now, must be some hold up there. Next stop is Brisbane, expected to dock on Monday. Pick-ups no earlier than Friday 25th but maybe the week after 🤞 are you waiting on a Brisbane pickup date too?

Screenshot_20221117_075937.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chanielden
Not sure if there was anything on Don Juan but my car is on RCC Shanghai. Ship has been waiting off the coast at Port Kembla for several days now, must be some hold up there. Next stop is Brisbane, expected to dock on Monday. Pick-ups no earlier than Friday 25th but maybe the week after 🤞 are you waiting on a Brisbane pickup date too?

View attachment 875295
Which app are you using to track the ship?

View attachment 875295
Exact same deal with Don Juan, it's also doing laps offshore next to Port Kembla. Must be a backlog of ships then, not looking good for all our delivery EDDs

Reactions: Kim*
I'm surprised no one has made the obvious joke with WA M3 orders being cleared that at least WA isn't behind the rest of Australia for once.

The 5x M3's that were available were all very specific configurations, I'm not sure it means the backlog was cleared in WA just that these 5 specific configurations did not match any existing orders. Also 4/5 sold the same day! I wonder if they contacted existing orders and asked if they'd vary some specification (such as the colour) in order to pick up immediately?

Not heard anything from @Vedaprime for a while. I can understand a chunk of information is privileged to subscribers but would be keen to hear any commentary on the latest movements since these status changes we have had recently.

Edit: Apologies, the pages are moving so fast recently, I missed some of your comments earlier in the month 👍🏼