Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to ask those that ordered white interior.....do you have foolproof easy method of keeping them clean, are you super vigilant at keeping them clean, will you put seat covers on, or do you just roll with whatever marks/stains/dirt/etc. that show up?
I really like the look of white interior but just couldn't do what I imagine is constant cleaning and upkeep, and any marks would drive me insane.
White vegan leather interiors are surprisingly easy to keep clean. I was at an event with a Model X owner displaying his car and had kids climbing through the car during the event. It all wiped off with a damp cloth and anything tougher just needed some upholstery cleaner.

The 5x M3's that were available were all very specific configurations, I'm not sure it means the backlog was cleared in WA just that these 5 specific configurations did not match any existing orders. Also 4/5 sold the same day! I wonder if they contacted existing orders and asked if they'd vary some specification (such as the colour) in order to pick up immediately?
People with October orders are getting VINs

Not sure if there was anything on Don Juan but my car is on RCC Shanghai. Ship has been waiting off the coast at Port Kembla for several days now, must be some hold up there. Next stop is Brisbane, expected to dock on Monday. Pick-ups no earlier than Friday 25th but maybe the week after 🤞 are you waiting on a Brisbane pickup date too?

View attachment 875295
It appears not all is well on Australian docks currently, with a potential Lockout by the largest tug boat operators looming. The federal government are throwing their weight around to try and stop it but we will see.

Not heard anything from @Vedaprime for a while. I can understand a chunk of information is privileged to subscribers but would be keen to hear any commentary on the latest movements since these status changes we have had recently.

Edit: Apologies, the pages are moving so fast recently, I missed some of your comments earlier in the month 👍🏼
This quarter has been fast moving, but not much volume.
I'm minimising my posts here while we are on a cooldown to assist calming this thread.

This quarter has been fast moving, but not much volume.
I'm minimising my posts here while we are on a cooldown to assist calming this thread.
Good move, it does seem quite frantic at the moment. I had to stop myself refreshing my app, realising it definitely doesn't work in the same way a cheat code on a Sega would. ;)
Have a great day ahead and appreciate your input as always.

Reactions: Vedaprime
There really seems to be no real rhyme or reason to delivery allocation, except vaguely when they fall into line from Feb March ETC.

I did have a Dec-Jan delivery period, but it's been revoked. Anyone gotten that back or had a phone call from TESLA giving an explanation??

ALSO sounds like a lot of Brisbane orders are MIA Anyone else thinking that?
Yup, wanna say they have been stalled. Haven't heard a thing and app still says Dec to Jan 23.

Reactions: Bigwillistyle
It appears not all is well on Australian docks currently, with a potential Lockout by the largest tug boat operators looming. The federal government are throwing their weight around to try and stop it but we will see.
Wow I wasn't aware of this - this is going to add some drama to my 20 Nov-4 Dec EDD!

Not heard anything from @Vedaprime for a while. I can understand a chunk of information is privileged to subscribers but would be keen to hear any commentary on the latest movements since these status changes we have had recently.

Edit: Apologies, the pages are moving so fast recently, I missed some of your comments earlier in the month 👍🏼
Do you subscribe to Vedaprime?