Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy GOD MAMA!!!!

1669095622870.png

This was an awesome part for my as well although I did go into the showroom for a test drive and a look around.

The "salesmen" couldn't give a *sugar* if I purchased one or not as they aren't paid any sort of commission , wasn't pressured to do anything. When i said i was keen but needed to go test drive some other cars and look around a bit more all he said was no worries, hope to see you again.

That was it, I can't even walk out of JB HI FI these days without getting pressured to buy another $20 item, let alone a 65k car
I liked the "no pressure" experience, especially the extras that others sell (paint protection, rust proofing, window tinting, etc.).

Let's hope all the Q1 orders for ALL states get delivered before Christmas
I think that ship has sailed. No pun intended. All of Q1 really should have been cleared this quarter but they've given us way too little by this late stage of the year.

I'm glad to see some Adelaide action because they've had nothing this quarter. Neither have Brisbane, TAS, NT as far as I've seen. I'm in Canberra and we've also had nothing. Whichever way you look at it, Australia (with the exception of Perth and maybe Melbourne) have been neglected this quarter, and that will have a flow on effect to all of the more recent orders. I really hope there's a reasonable end to the year but they really should have gotten their skates on for our market earlier than this.