Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bring on tests every 5-10 years

Especially with Tesla and AutoPilot, it's giving too many people a false sense of security. It's scary how many posts you see on Facebook about AP freaking out through an intersection.
I'm not against retesting but the first test needs to be a higher standard and the training for driving instructors needs to be better. I'm a former driving instructor. 😅

it didnt provide a VIN. Do you know where i can find it?
It'll show up on your invoice and/or VicRoads registration papers soon, but in the meantime if you're using a Chrome based browser there's a Tesla VIN finder extension

Alternatively if you "view source" on your car's "manage" page
Code:
www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNxxxxx
you should be able to find it by searching for "LRW"

So, the Don Juan is now expected to dock on 26/11 at 6.30am in Port Melbourne, pushed back by 24 hours.
It could have docked 2 days ago had there been space.
In the meantime, they have another boat heading into the Dock where it is scheduled!

When it is sitting out at sea and the ship which was vacating its dock has now departed and is in Port Phillip Bay, I think this is even crueller than anything which Tesla has thus far 'inflicted' on me and others who have cars on that ship!

So, the Don Juan is now expected to dock on 26/11 at 6.30am in Port Melbourne, pushed back by 24 hours.

When it is sitting out at sea and the ship which was vacating its dock has now departed and is in Port Phillip Bay, I think this is even crueller than anything which Tesla has thus far 'inflicted' on me and others who have cars on that ship!

Yes the Vicports site didn't add up because they had trans 5 leaving after Artemis but didn't have trams scheduled for docking.

~24 hours for trams 5, then ~24 hours for Artemis, then Don Juan gets to dock. But yes, the timeline keeps slipping...

EDIT: Now VicPorts says Don Juan is Scheduled for 27/11 !! So who knows...