Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20221125_142509_Tesla.jpg

Someone check on @Missimpatient with all of these Brisbane vins coming out
Yes someone check on Missimpatient as I got my vision prompt today also. Sooooo excited M3 LR Ordered 20th march. Delivery 19th to the 31st of December. We should all have a bbq at my place to celebrate. Charger installed so you can all charge at my place.

I am in the same position, Going overseas December 10 return Jan 2 ..maybe Tesla psychic as my EDD is December 14-28.

I did accept the order as with our 7 day extension per agreement, means I am gambling that my EDD is 24th or later that takes me to the public holidays of Jan 1 and 2 in NSW.

Won't they will help out with holding yours if it is already fully paid up?

So I am now hoping for a later delivery notice prior to my leaving on the 10th.. Don't know if that helps. It is unsatisfactory , and has taken the gloss off my order finally coming through , now hoping for later date. I do feel for you.
I think the pattern of EDD changes tends to shift closer to the present rather than further away, but it can bounce like a tennis ball. Good luck man.

Ah, so I got this. Any other time, I would have jumped, grabbed my wife and my imaginary Persian Cat Bubbles, and rejoiced - but I'm sceptical of "proceeding with delivery". Here's why -
  • I am out of the country right now, and I won't be coming until the second week of Jan
  • I don't know anyone who would be willing to take delivery for me :(
  • The Tesla rep said that they won't hold onto the car for more than 3-6 days, so if I fail to take delivery, all this wait would go for nought, and I will also lose the $350 deposit.
What should I do?
  • What happens if I don't click the "Accept and Proceed With Delivery" button for a few weeks?
    • Will my order be cancelled?
  • The Tesla rep isn't too helpful, they just want the assigned car out the showroom asap - fair enough!

View attachment 877962
Ok, just contacted Tesla, I can ask for my vehicle to be unassigned within the next 48 hours. If I do this I will receive a car in the next batch...probably Late Jan or February or maybe March. The price stays the same.

If I don't do this I have to pick up the car within 7days or get someone else to do it or else I lose the order.

so maybe as you are out of the country until 2nd week of Jan , maybe accept the vision and ask to be reassigned might be a good option.

paying up in full doesn't do anything to help the order.