Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looooooong time luker since April.
I was in Adelaide but relocated to ACT in October, my eyes were green as Adelaidians received VINs recently. Finally my turn.

16/02/2022
Model 3 RWD Write/Black cheapest.
ACT

P.S. Where is @Lancey!!!!! I have been following your posts/comments for a while as you are the only active member from ACT AFAK. Don’t loose your hope, Santa is coming to Canberra!!! And good luck to everyone!

F9D45BDE-6770-4D52-9B85-57AF9B384750.jpeg

This may be useful to those who can't pick up . I rang to have my order reassigned going on what I was told 30 mins ago only to be told I couldn't have it reassigned as now was outside my initial order window of 5-7 months and you can only reassig a vehicle within your initial order window...so I need to organise someone to pick up or lose the order unless order is after December 25 to take me to Jan 2 when I return.

first time I am hoping for a delay in delivery 😂

This may be useful to those who can't pick up . I rang to have my order reassigned going on what I was told 30 mins ago only to be told I couldn't have it reassigned as now was outside my initial order window of 5-7 months and you can only reassig a vehicle within your initial order window...so I need to organise someone to pick up or lose the order unless order is after December 25 to take me to Jan 2 when I return.

first time I am hoping for a delay in delivery 😂
Yes, that's exactly what they told me too :(
I'm still on FFS Tesla :p

Reactions: Snoopy1