Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning Crystal now has an estimated arrival of 6pm 1st of December at Melbourne.

View attachment 879599

If it can get in and offload with 2 days cars could be on the ground on the 3rd. Then on trucks and could be in Adelaide by the 5th. Then send out booking SMS's for the week starting 12th of December.

...or it could be stuck waiting to dock for a week like Don and pickup dates are week starting 19th
PKL is the code for Port Kembla, not port Melbourne.

Reactions: SpicySol
Ok so the most troubling part about this stage of the delivery process is there’s no app to hit refresh on hourly.

1. Before VIN assignment it was the Tesla site / view source code
  2. Then it was the Tesla site to obtain the build date from the invoice
  3. Then it was the shipping apps to monitor progress on the Don Juan + the Tesla app to monitor for a change in delivery window + the RAV site to see if the VIN can be found there
Now the Don Juan has left port, and presumably the car is somewhere between Webb Dock West and Mulgrave, with not an app to keep an eye on.

I feel so lost! What can I do??
Try to find ip cam on monash freeway to stream. Im in the same situation like you lol

Reactions: mpowney
My EDD is now Dec 2 - 16. Was my car not on Don Juan?

Sigh... I was trying to plan a trip away the next week or two - they are really making it impossible.
Mine too.

I just rang Tesla because there is an exact spec to my order sitting in 'inventory'. I was told any RWD listed on inventory is there in error. The LR versions listed are cancelled orders and they are not yet at the delivery centre anyway. Apparently they 'landed' at the port 'today'. These will be the Don Juan cars. Likely still sitting at the port waiting for a truck to pick them up and deliver them to Mulgrave.

So my car is probably sitting next to the 'inventory' cars at Webb Dock.

The rather excruciating wait continues.......