Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually I didn't receive the explanatory email , if I had obviously I wouldn't have asked for assistance.

If that is the best you can do to help, very poor effort and certainly not appreciated .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221127-151932_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221127-151932_Gmail.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 86
Actually I didn't receive the explanatory email , if I had obviously I wouldn't have asked for assistance.

If that is the best you can do to help, very poor effort and certainly not appreciated .
If in victoria, just sign and put the dates and email it
Sorry if this question seems stupid, but I am at a loss and going round and round in circles
with the application to register the car form, after filling in highlighted parts where do I email the form to?
thanks to anyone who has done this already and can put
If in victoria:

1) sign
2) insert the date
3) email to [email protected]

You can use adobe to add the signature straight up

Reactions: Snoopy1
Popped over to the dock again today. There was movement of Teslas in the parking lot this afternoon. Some were being driven into a shed close to the entrance of the terminal. Not sure what happens in there but it was nice to see the cars moving around. Especially the car that looked like it was mine (the blue one…)

Reactions: voltz and Eamon
Popped over to the dock again today. There was movement of Teslas in the parking lot this afternoon. Some were being driven into a shed close to the entrance of the terminal. Not sure what happens in there but it was nice to see the cars moving around. Especially the car that looked like it was mine (the blue one…)
Are you sure it wasn't my blue car mate? All signs point to Tesla being proactive though!

Invoice received and a 22/11/22 build date! Those of us who have the same build date, are we pretty sure that Viking Passama is our ship? It seems to be the only Armacup ship that fits the bill but if anyone has better info I'd be keen to hear it.
I think so ..given morning crystal sailed on 17th before our build date and viking just sailed two days ago. Unless it's on something else other than armacup.