Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How long does it usually take them to get back to you after you update your Odometer reading? Been a few days already and i'm pretty sure that's what is holding up my invoice.
I’m having the same issue. I hounded them again today, as I need my invoice to finalise my finance. The response I got was “Your trade in info is currently just being finalised and once thats completed on the back end the invoice will be available in your online Tesla account!”.
So as equally non-committal as they’ve been the last 280-odd days…

They dropped offer substantially so im not trading it in through tesla, very frustrating. The initial offer wasn't too bad. Ohhhh well.

I have the payment details in my account now but still no invoice lol doing this in a weird order.
EDD 30/11 - 14/12
Out of interest, how much did it drop by? I’m currently awaiting my updated valuation, and like the idea of just dropping it off at Tesla and being done with it…

A bit off topic just wondering if anyone from ACT has tried or planning on ACT Sustainable Household Scheme which provides up to $15k interest free loan? I am planning to pay cash but it seems too good to pass...

Attachments

• 17455544cf13a75563e001aca3cf67d.png
    17455544cf13a75563e001aca3cf67d.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 52
A bit off topic just wondering if anyone from ACT has tried or planning on ACT Sustainable Household Scheme which provides up to $15k interest free loan? I am planning to pay cash but it seems too good to pass...
Yes, have the $15K loan locked in. Its all done online and quite straightforward. One thing to be aware of if you have a partner is you fill out the income and expenses questions, and so does your partner. So if you put the figures in for both of you, theres a chance of double counting dpending on what your partner enters. A phone call to the company (Brighte) will sort that out. It didn't happen to us but threatened to for friends.

Yet to find out how the interaction between Tesla and Brighte will be.

Yes, have the $15K loan locked in. Its all done online and quite straightforward. One thing to be aware of if you have a partner is you fill out the income and expenses questions, and so does your partner. So if you put the figures in for both of you, theres a chance of double counting dpending on what your partner enters. A phone call to the company (Brighte) will sort that out. It didn't happen to us but threatened to for friends.

Yet to find out how the interaction between Tesla and Brighte will be.
Thank you so much for that. I couldn’t
find how to apply online as there is only one button which is request call back. I just did then now waiting for them to call probably tomorrow.
Much appreciated.

I filled out my form and didn't know where to send it so I sent it to my SA. He said he would upload it for me.
Received the form on Monday, then on Thursday (today) I got the email asking me to send it to [email protected]
(I'm in Vic).
The "system" doesn't flow in a particularly logical order sometimes.
Thank you for that information, yes I still am in the dark, but we are getting tgere and the car is now almost within touching distance.
Hope you enjoy yours soon!

I sent an email to my SA and this evening he replied that for those in NSW it is
[email protected]

I’m having the same issue. I hounded them again today, as I need my invoice to finalise my finance. The response I got was “Your trade in info is currently just being finalised and once thats completed on the back end the invoice will be available in your online Tesla account!”.
So as equally non-committal as they’ve been the last 280-odd days…
I got the trade in estimate (didn't ask for it when I placed the order). I hope they are not waiting for me to tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine before issuing my invoice.

• Funny
Reactions: Snoopy1 and No EV
I sent a text to Tesla today asking about having one of the current inventory cars assigned to my order. They responded "Hi, due to a system error there are vehicles listed in our inventory that are not actually available." If that's the case, why are they not fixing it? They have been showing as available for days. I feel like they just don't want to send them to North Queensland...

Reactions: choppa