Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People doubted but it looks like Tesla has absolutely smashed out its Q1/2 Backlog of M3's and is even part way through it's Q3 backlog.

How long before Tesla changes new order EDD's to ~ 12 weeks. They are getting damn close to meeting that target now after the shitshow that has been this year
Indeed.
Based on the historical First Half Quarter only for export production theory, I was furious about not getting a VIN by 15th Nov (the last day of half Q4) and thought I would not be getting the FFS car until Feb or Mar 2023. A FULL 12 month wait then.

It's Tesla, who knows what they are doing and what they gonna change. 🤣

Daily update from what can be seen at Webb Dock West

49540EFE-D762-40CF-A733-636BB6E87107.jpeg

The cars lined up along the fence seem to have the most movement. Some are going into the shed immediately in front of them. All of those lined up along the fence have a Dual Motor badge.

I wonder if this is an indication that LR’s are more likely to be delivered before RWD’s? One conclusion I think is obvious is dual motor vehicles are kept separate during the final delivery stage.

View attachment 880367
The cars lined up along the fence seem to have the most movement. Some are going into the shed immediately in front of them. All of those lined up along the fence have a Dual Motor badge.

I wonder if this is an indication that LR’s are more likely to be delivered before RWD’s? One conclusion I think is obvious is dual motor vehicles are kept separate during the final delivery stage.
Oohhh White LR with sport wheels!!

One of those is mine probably!! :D

They are so pretty!

Reactions: Ryanjava

View attachment 880367

Great pic! I wonder what goes on in that shed?

My late late October order in Brisbane for model 3 performance in blue is currently assigned a VIN and 21 Nov build date and I have a final invoice (which hasn’t been updated to reflect being paid in full).

However my account still says estimated delivery is TBD but an email I received the other day says mid dec to mid jan.

It seems like most people have a combination of various bits of information for cars all probably around the same stage of delivery.

Such a strange mishmash of information they trickle out for people.

Reactions: daisy22 and Robdunc
Same here, build date 24/11 guess we are on the Viking Passama then.
Be tight for us in Sydney before Christmas if it arrives 18/12 ...will there be enough time for a Christmas pick up?
I don't know why they bother to give us a starting EDD which isn't anywhere near possible. If this is to be believed then Viking Passama is currently in South Korea: MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

The Armacup schedule has VP arriving in Port Kembla on 22/12 so I don't see any deliveries happening before Christmas. I go on holidays for 3 weeks on 27/12 so if I don't get mine in Canberra by 23/12 (1 day after it arrives in PK) then I won't see it until mid-Jan 😞 in other words, see ya in mid-Jan M3

I don't know why they bother to give us a starting EDD which isn't anywhere near possible. If this is to be believed then Viking Passama is currently in South Korea: MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

The Armacup schedule has VP arriving in Port Kembla on 22/12 so I don't see any deliveries happening before Christmas. I go on holidays for 3 weeks on 27/12 so if I don't get mine in Canberra by 23/12 (1 day after it arrives in PK) then I won't see it until mid-Jan 😞 in other words, see ya in mid-Jan M3
Problem is you can't delay the pick up but can have someone else pick it up on your behalf :)

Could not agree more 👍

Reactions: Missimpatient