Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did this ever happen to anyone else my original pick up location was chatswood as i chose it when i placed the order. Now i have received an email stating that my delivery location has been updated to alexandria and to finalise all the tasks in my account .
Can anyone ched some light on that.
I havent received any final invoice or a firm pick up date still showing 16-30 december

Did this ever happen to anyone else my original pick up location was chatswood as i chose it when i placed the order. Now i have received an email stating that my delivery location has been updated to alexandria and to finalise all the tasks in my account .
I havent received any final invoice or a firm pick up date still showing 16-30 december
I'm in the same boat as you. I was Chatswood and just received text message updating to Alexandria too. I replied to the message asking if it can be moved back to Chatswood as Alexandria is much further for me (no car). I also don't have a final invoice yet, my EDD is 21/12-31/12 M3LR White Exterior, Black Interior.

I'm in the same boat as you. I was Chatswood and just received text message updating to Alexandria too. I replied to the message asking if it can be moved back to Chatswood as Alexandria is much further for me (no car). I also don't have a final invoice yet, my EDD is 21/12-31/12 M3LR White Exterior, Black Interior.
Im not gunna change anything fearing it will cause more delay. Like they say take it or leave it.😂😂

Please correct me if I'm wrong, cars shipped by Tesla to AU are either:
1. Molace RoRo
2. Amracup

If I can't find VIN on the RoRo link, it's likely to be shipped by Amracup (and if I want more information, I can sign up to Vedaprime, that manages Amracup ships)?
I definitely do not manage Armacup ships

I know a few people have wondered about flexibility of pick up etc. I was supposed to pick mine up today but my payment has not cleared. Payment was made yesterday as we had to sign all the paperwork again due to fbt change and lease company changing everything to pre tax. Anyway, Tesla called me Friday to let me know if not cleared by 2pm Monday they would reschedule to Wednesday same time which they did. They called again today as still not cleared and changed to Friday same time but told me if it clears earlier ring them back and they will give me a time on Thursday. They have been really helpful and said this happens all the time, no worries

I know a few people have wondered about flexibility of pick up etc. I was supposed to pick mine up today but my payment has not cleared. Payment was made yesterday as we had to sign all the paperwork again due to fbt change and lease company changing everything to pre tax. Anyway, Tesla called me Friday to let me know if not cleared by 2pm Monday they would reschedule to Wednesday same time which they did. They called again today as still not cleared and changed to Friday same time but told me if it clears earlier ring them back and they will give me a time on Thursday. They have been really helpful and said this happens all the time, no worries
To add on to this, my EDD had changed to the 15-29th just before I received the actual delivery schedule message today morning. I’m heading overseas a few days before Christmas and I was worried I might not get it in time. Thought I’d put in a word with Tesla and told them my situation, asked if could accept delivery at a later date (I think there are a few others here who are also wondering about the same).

Well, Tesla reached out to me today morning right after I received the delivery message discussing my situation (weirdly enough, the SA didn’t know I received the message until I told him).

Offered to deallocate my current car and allocate another one to be picked up around the time I return. But then again, my config is vanilla. Rare configs might not have this flexibility. Try your luck. They seemed to be flexible given the holiday time.

The same happened to me. Chatswood to Alexandria without prompting.

RWD, White/White, standard wheels.
OD: 22 Jul 2022
EDD: December 15 - 29
Build Date: 27 Nov 2022
VIN: assigned, in the rego paperwork
Final Invoice: has been issued

From my perspective, the unprompted change to Alexandria could be a good thing. That could mean Tesla wants to expedite the delivery process, by not giving customers the chance to choose pickup location. I imagine they would want to clock in as many "units delivered" as possible before the quarter ends in 31 Dec.... for earnings calls etc.

Reactions: djek511