Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've just received a text "Your Model 3 delivery is approaching..." Sydney RWD order with EDD 15 Dec onwards.

Looking at all the shipments and getting way to involved refreshing port schedules, I really have no idea what ship my car is on and any dock unloading delays, etc. Very excited to get an update tho, we're in the home stretch.

I've just received a text "Your Model 3 delivery is approaching..." Sydney RWD order with EDD 15 Dec onwards.

Looking at all the shipments and getting way to involved refreshing port schedules, I really have no idea what ship my car is on and any dock unloading delays, etc. Very excited to get an update tho, we're in the home stretch.
Same here, getting exciting now.

I have just received it too. Maybe it’s really on MSC rather than Viking. ETD 16-30 DEC, ACT.

Question for those using finance. Obviously, this is way before my expected EDD, so I organised it yesterday with IMB, and was conditionally approved. If anyone has used IMB, what is the turnaround like, and am I likely to have it organised and ready to go by the 23rd?

I’m hoping that it’s on this boat, or another boat docking this week.

Car will unload, clear customs and truck to Adelaide. Car could be here as soon as Wednesday/Thursday will pick up scheduled for next week.
Mine was just confirmed on the Morning Crystal. My window is 19-31/21 so you may be on the same.

I just called the 1800 number listed on the website and he told me the ship

Reactions: notaballer25

I got that text as well ..mind you is the same wording as the very first text I got 2 weeks ago. In any case it prompted me to call my DA and he stated that they now have confirmation of ship arrival date and I should have my delivery text by the end of this week! He went on further to say if all goes well with trucking to the delivery center he expects it to be ready for pick up on the 23rd! He seemed to know what ship it is on but said he could not give me that information and also made it clear that this is not a promise. In any case ..there seems to be a good possibility we are going to get our car before Christmas!
Yahooo!

M3 RWD
OD 23/4/2022

I got that message too but by email.

Tried this morning but not recognised. I am in Townsville as well but got a text today saying delivery mid Dec to mid Jan. We have never had any indication of a date before so I am taking this as a step in the right direction
Mine is meant to be picked up from Brisbane today to be transported to Townsville and it's still not registered...