Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally agree.

My Ps5 took 7 months to arrive
My Ghibli took 10 months to arrive
My Taycan took 14 months
Psvr2 will take around 4 months
My child took 9 months to arrive
Had to prebook a Labrador 5 months before breeding.

I guess waiting is the new trend. At least tesla gives an ETA. Others don't generally

L
Nice flex. I can't help but notice you have a Taycan and Ghibli but only ordering a RWD Tesla?

Everything is complete, payment received and now we wait AGAIN.
Screenshot_20221213-225634_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: djek511 and neilg
There’s now a RWD White/BW interior/18inch wheels in NSW inventory if anyone was waiting on that spec? that’s the same one I deferred, maybe that’s mine? I’m surprised nobody else is waiting for such a common spec? Have deliveries mostly caught up now?

There’s now a RWD White/BW interior/18inch wheels in NSW inventory if anyone was waiting on that spec? that’s the same one I deferred, maybe that’s mine? I’m surprised nobody else is waiting for such a common spec? Have deliveries mostly caught up now?
SAs have been saying the inventory stock is a bug & that the cars aren’t actually available.

Maybe they show up there in error, before being matched & assigned to an order?

Reactions: neilg and ARON44
That's exactly my spec.

I'm in the same boat as several other NSW buyers; 15 - 29 Dec EDD. Everything else (VIN, final invoice etc.) has been issued, just waiting for actual delivery date invitation.

If it's really a spare car in inventory, would Tesla really pass it on to the person next in queue who bought it at the cheaper price or hold on to it hoping knowing someone will snap it up at the higher RRP?

I had initially put down a deposit for a Kia EV6 GT but its crazy expensive now.

Last week I ordered a Telsa 3 LR white + 19" wheels as some stock became available. It was under LCT so I could salary package. If I had chosen another colour with the 19" wheels it would have attracted LCT and I cannot package it.

I would have liked to have gotten the LR in another colour with 18" wheels. I have asked for this and they said they will check to see.

Delivery is meant to be in early January.

Reactions: neilg
At least they give an EDD

Better than most car manufacturers at the moment who will tell you nothing. Try and get an ETA on a RAV4 Hybrid, you'll just be told 18 months and won't get anything else until it's ready to collect
Not the length of the wait. The uncertainty and the let down when the edd gets down to a few weeks and suddenly gets pushed out another month. Have to give a big plus to the Adelaide delivery centre crew. Almost immediate response to sms or email and they answer their phones- appear to be as frustrated with the delivery delays as I am.

Reactions: Missimpatient