Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To put in perspective, for those recently joined;

Ordered on the 22nd Feb 2022 with expected delivery

1)April to July
2) July to November
3) December to January 2023
4) 30th November 14th December
5) 29th November 13th December
6) 3rd December to 16th December
7) 5th December to 18th December
8) 6th December to 31st December
9) 7th December to 31st December
10) 5th January to 19th January

With finally receiving the msg yesterday to schedule delivery for 22nd December pickup @ Mulgrave VIC

For the Brisbane folks, I tried dropping in to the Fortitude Valley service centre to see whether they might tell me anything. I thought that it'd be harder to ignore me in person than on the phone. Unfortunately, I got the familiar refrain that "I know nothing!". Don't know what boat they're on, where or when they're going to be unloaded, whether the 19th to 31st December is still achievable in any way. A whole lot of I don't know...:(

For the Brisbane folks, I tried dropping in to the Fortitude Valley service centre to see whether they might tell me anything. I thought that it'd be harder to ignore me in person than on the phone. Unfortunately, I got the familiar refrain that "I know nothing!". Don't know what boat they're on, where or when they're going to be unloaded, whether the 19th to 31st December is still achievable in any way. A whole lot of I don't know...:(
I phoned Brisbane this morning and got more or less the same, they did say deliveries before Christmas should happen but can't say for who yet.

That's because they actually know nothing

Just got my pickup in Adelaide.

But later than I hoped, but I’m just glad it’s happening.

Attachments

• FF24A9C9-49AD-4FC9-9A9B-17F453566AAC.jpeg
    FF24A9C9-49AD-4FC9-9A9B-17F453566AAC.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 65