Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Immacolata out of Brisbane! ETA P Kembla 11PM tomorrow night, V Passama is probably 36 behind her.

1671488010171.png

and that its delayed - bloody BrisVegas dock heads
It's on the move as of this morning

For the wife’s car… the SA at Alexandria basically has us down for 10th January. This may be due to a bit of fuss she made about us travelling out of Sydney to SA in late Nov when they first said the car was coming but not what the pickup day was. Or it could be Tesla being real about shipping, customs and car carriers over the next couple week. They didn’t give any other options (like “sure we’ll hold it for 14 days”) so she was resigned to waiting in Sydney to collect. Ironically now back to her first choice.

OD 24/4. Build 25/11. White / White RWD

Vedaprime on twitter this morning tweeted that MSC Immacolata had over 4000 Tesla's on it.
I notice MSC Immacolata is due to depart Port Kembla for Shanghai late on Christmas Eve, 24 Dec -> I imagine it will be empty of its 4,000 Teslas by then 😁

Looking forward to seeing a lot of new Teslas on the road early in 2023. I promise to wave.

Last edited:
I bloody hope so! Not sure what it was doing docked at the container offload area then the vehicle offload area if no Teslas were unloaded.
The answer is yes.

Also for nsw it will be Jan deliveries. The cars will be sitting at the port till the 27th.

Also echoing veda primes service. For a paltry 20 odd dollars It took out so much app refreshing and guessing. His info was spot on weeks in advance.