Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent ..Maybe the start of it all getting REAL!
What is your OD and is it a RWD?
My original OD was in August, but in early December i switched to a existing inventory vehicle (losing 350) because i really wanted a vehicle with USS. And yeah it's a RWD.
Ever since i ordered a m3 i been binge watching wambam tesla cam, now im just gonna pray i wont need to subit a video on my first day haha

Lots of deliveries happening on the Gold Coast. This was the state of the service area today when I took my car in. There were more outside too!

PXL_20221230_010406846.jpg

My wife was driving to brisbane today with kids in our 4x4 and saw quite a few Teslas. we live rurally so don’t see many, but everyone of the drivers had a big smile on their faces. Hope your experience is the same. I think the wait will be worth it.
Picked it up, quick and painless. Easy to see everything was all good. I drove like Miss Daisy but it calibrated before I got home (after about 20-30min). Floored it once to show off to a friend. Came with 61% charge.
Will now be playing with all the bells and whistles until early hours of the morning 🎊😂