Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feb 1 is 2 weeks 1 day short of a YEAR.

1672607478622.png

EDD update now to Alexandria : Jan 12 - Feb 2
Hope this is final change and no more surprises 🤪
Other posts suggest that the minimum pick-up date is 9/1, if this is true, I hope this will be the last time to push back the EDD. Because I also received an SMS last week telling me the EDD will be mid Jan to early Feb due to the port congestion which matches the latest EDD update.

Other posts suggest that the minimum pick-up date is 9/1, if this is true, I hope this will be the last time to push back the EDD. Because I also received an SMS last week telling me the EDD will be mid Jan to early Feb due to the port congestion which matches the latest EDD update.
Some people confirmed that they could pick up on 09/01 or 10/01 at Chatswood, Miranda or Alexandria.

It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd give a quick update. I got my delivery date email on 15th of December, however the only time I could pick was January the 17th.

It's frustrating knowing that that car is built, delivered to Australia, and delivered to South Australia but I couldn't have it for so long. I was really hoping this would be delivered before Christmas.

My finance was due to expire on the 4th of Jan, so we organised with Macquarie to settle the loan on the 23rd of December. I hope everyone picking up their cars is having a great time with them and I just gotta get through the next couple weeks.

I know the team in Adelaide is doing their best they can so I don't fault them for the wait. I think there are just too many cars coming in for them to process.

Soon I will be able to say the magic words "Worth the wait".

Is anyone else here picking up in Adelaide on the 17th?

Some minor movement on WA delivery, received text message yesterday saying my delivery is approaching.

OD 29 Oct, build 1 Nov, EDD 6-27 Jan.

M3 RWD, white/black
Not sure if you've been tracking progress of the transfer ship, Freedom Ace, but she has finally arrived at Singapore!
Now to load our cars and get them to Freo!

My EDD also pushed out again ...Jan3 ...haha tomorrow to Jan 24.
Joined the carless members for a month now , as rego was due December 22 and EDD was before that...hopefully only another 3 weeks more to go.

Agree with all sentiments regarding EDDs, surely by now they must have a good idea of the latest date for pick up🤞
OD 12/3/2022
RWD white and black...not enough space for all the EDD windows they came and went

Sydney pick up

Good Luck everyone who is waiting

Not sure if you've been tracking progress of the transfer ship, Freedom Ace, but she has finally arrived at Singapore!
Now to load our cars and get them to Freo!
Yep all over it, however was also excited about the previous ship, Pegasus Ace, that got diverted. Will get more excited if cars are actaully loaded onto Freedom Ace.

Strange cashflow management having cars sitting in Singapore since mid-November.

Well, nearly 4 days of ownership and still 😊 😃! 1400k driven including my my 1300km return trip to Gladstone. The performance, ride handling and comfort all great, to me at least.
Getting to grips with the tech quite easily but still discovering things that make me smile. The adaptive cruise control was used extensively and autopilot sometimes and both great apart from phantom breaking, it is more annoying than worrying after a couple of times as long as you are paying attention as you should be, it happened about 6 times in maybe 900km.
2 things that are quite important 2 short supercharger stops 10 to 15 minutes, 2 others stops at Qld highway 20 minutes and 50 minutes, a free destination charger at my hotel making a total of $42, for me in my ICE car it would have been nearly 4 times as much at $1.8 ltr. The other thing is I did not think about the 9 1/2 month wait once 😁😃

Not sure, but wow, it’s ugly I reckon. The 3 and Y have, in my opinion, interiors that differentiate them from every other EV. They look like the future. That’s why I love them personally. Every other EV looks like the past inside. That’s why I’ve ordered a 3 and not eg a Polestar or a Kia EV6. As nice an EV as they are, inside them, they’re like yesterdays news. So why you’d what one of these to make your 3 look “old”, is sort of beyond my grasp. Everyone says you get used to the central display in the 3 or Y in less than an hour. So I’d try it before I even contemplated buying one of these!

Yep all over it, however was also excited about the previous ship, Pegasus Ace, that got diverted. Will get more excited if cars are actaully loaded onto Freedom Ace.

Strange cashflow management having cars sitting in Singapore since mid-November.
Yeah, I know.
Super frustrating that our cars have been sitting there at the port for nearly 2 months, in the open with no cover. Hopefully all is okay.

Reactions: Still Need BP