Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How is it tricky? Either you can stay up late or get up early, as it is apparently important to you to delay the pickup!!!! lol. Just yanking your chain.
Well, also my AU mobile is not working here so the texts and calls are not coming through. I do have a local sim here, so I set the alarm for 4AM and got in touch with my SA. He remembered that I was away and offered to try to unmatch the assigned car from me and see if he can get me matched again in February. He said if unmatching is successful he will let me know and my account should revert back to its waiting state within 2-3 days. As currently its waiting for me to select my delivery appointment.

So my EDD hasn’t moved from the 7/1-28/1 since I got that. Just got an email from my bank and the agent is going on holidays for that whole period so I need to finance it now and get the insurance in place by Friday. Gonna suck having insurance out of sync with rego and also paying for it all and not having it yet

Hang in there...our time will come!
I am absolutely gutted and beside myself. I have been so calm up until now.

I just received a revised date of 31/1-21/2. Miranda branch.

Timeline:
5-7 months
Aug-Nov
14/12-28/12
31/12-14/1
3/1-24/1
31/1-21/2

this is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't even make sense anymore.

I ordered in 26/2 and now I'm being told its going to hit 12 months.

I cannot believe this.

can you please let me know if yours has also changed?

Last edited:
I am absolutely gutted and beside myself. I have been so calm up until now.

I just received a revised date of 31/1-21/2. Miranda branch.

Timeline:
5-7 months
Aug-Nov
14/12-28/12
31/12-14/1
3/1-24/1
31/1-21/2

this is absolutely ridiculous and doesn't even make sense anymore.

I ordered in 26/2 and now I'm being told its going to hit 12 months.

I cannot believe this.

can you please let me know if yours has also changed?
Absolutely spewing. I just checked the app and I’ve also been pushed back (again). Showing Jan 25th to Feb 15th now.

I’m also collecting at Miranda and I’ve had the exact EDDs as you! 13th March order here.

I can’t believe it!!